•  
Advertise here

Wadi Shawka Adventurous Drive - 3 March 2017

17 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Amazing video @Gaurav bhai. It just seems that you are getting better and better every time you make one of these memorable videos. Amazingly hard work goes in to making these a reality. Which brings me to your point about posting our memories on the Gallery so that they can be preserved for a lifetime. I have been one of the culprit and I will try to click a few on my next drive onward and try to post the same here. I might need your help to post the first few pics, but rest assured, once I know how its done I will be regularly posting a few on every trip from coming Friday.

Way to go Rahim bhai, and I salute you for being so positive about it and ready to learn. It's just that if everyone takes a back seat then soon we all will left with no memories of our good moments, so I tend to push people to preserve these good memories.

I understand everyone is busy, but if everyone has spare full or half friday for leisure then they can spare 5-10 minutes in full following full week to share their pictures and video. With gallery module in place now, will be awesome to compile everyone pictures in one place and to cherish them in the future. Secondly with gallery in place new joiners can have a quick look and come to know what to expect here at carnity drives and attract like minded interest.

For learning process, there is nothing much as you can upload the pictures directly from your phone even. Login and go to gallery and select the album where you like to add images and click on "add images" big button on bottom of all images and upload your pictures.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@waqaszohair awesome video made and shared. Thank you very much for your contribution to the community and every effort made (big / small) will always be appreciated. Thanks @Saadia waqas for shooting. That's the right way to go and show your support for such initiatives.

And don't worry about shaky video, it wasn't the video but the whole drive was shaky due to wadi terrain, lololol :-)  

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Wow @waqaszohair bhai. I did not see any shake in the video, food steady hands and I believe OIS coming to play. What a fantastic video. May I ask what camera you used to shoot this awesome video?