•  
Advertise here

From where to buy Kia Optima accessories?

Amar

Hi Guys ,Please can you tell me where can I find accessories for Kia Optima other than showroom and reasonable price.For some mods.Mine is a 2012 KIA OPTIMA 2.4. 

@Amar it all depends on what kind of accessories you are looking for. However Satwa is one place where you can accessorize your ride, the other notorious place is near Sahara Center, just before the Sharjah College Signal. You will be able to find anything from bull bars, to tow hitch, chrome, wooden interior panels, to after market stereos, speakers, and much much more. If this does not satisfy your query, kindly be more specific in the kind of accesories that interest you so that we can help you better.

Hi Rahim,

Wow that was a quick response and thanks a lot for the same.

I am looking out to replace my headlights (the full assembly) with the 2014/2015 assembly with 2 projector lamps which comes with day night running LED lights as my model of 2012 has one projector lamp and no d/n led lights.

KIA 1.JPG

KIA 2.JPG

KIA 2012.JPG

Edited by Amar
  • Like (+1) 1

Thanks @Amar for being so appreciative. Like minds think alike, my wife has the Pajero 2014 model, and I too was thinking of getting plastic surgery for the front face with the new 2016 model onward grill with the day night running lamps. This is so cool. I saw a few in Sharjah near Sahara Center and I am sure you will find one for your amazing Kia. From what I have heard Satwa is also pretty good with such accessories. I wish you all the best and do let us know where you get it from and how much it cost you. Please do not forget to bargain as they do tend to over price their stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

kmHi Rahim,

Thank you for the info. Will check in the areas suggested by you and let you know the prices.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, can anyone tell me what is the cost to plastic dip a car and which is best place in Dubai or Sharjah? Is it allowed by RTA and any problem during the renewal of car?

I want to do this as you know that most of the people do not have the sense how to open a car door and they open in a way like not one but the whole family is entering through a single door thereby putting a scratch on the car panels.

Edited by Amar
uncomplete reply

If you are not changing color police and RTA is fine, if changing color then seek a permission paper from police and it will be updated in RTA file. That's it.

Someone will help you on places to get it done

Wow, so many new things nowadays, plastic dip for cars. Last I heard there was either paint protection or those rubber things at  door ends to avoid door dings or foil a car. I have no clue on plastic dips, however be careful not to get any on the number plate as anything that hinders reading of the number plate when clicked by radar  is not allowed.

Foil a car is an Aluminium Foil that used to come in Matt black, now you can get it in any color, Matt finish with a shine. Car looks good and the original paint stays protected.

FoilGTR.jpg

foil3.jpg