•  
Advertise here

Parking habits as per car brands

slick72

ha ha any thing related to vehicles is her enemy (car forums, DIY in car, spare parts, wasting time in workshops....etc) so she will never come here, anyway most of time i am cooking the kids like what i invent in the kitchen

but may be the original poster has correct notice as i am filling somehow difference  in view when switching between the sedan and SUV also there are the human factor if i parked carelessly and left the car as it is i came back and wondering whom that idiot who parked the car like that. 

• Like (+1) 1

As per my observation, rough or non-proper parking mostly is intentional especially for guys having top of the range SUVs like G-wagon, Patrol, Range rovers etc. only to show that they don't give a damn about some colorful lines on road (same goes for their behavior of yellow lines on road while driving). Being an FJ guy I haven't seen many FJs parked improperly. I don't know about other general trends based on brands but i strongly believe there is sense of power and show-off when it comes to rough parking in this part of world. 

I can understand the FJ people, that car has horrible visibility all around. It's like siting in a deep box with tiny holes to your sides and front. No rear visibility to speak off. They do the best they can being almost blind.

As for the rest if I drove a car worth over half a million Id park like that too avoid shopping trolley rash and mall crawler dents.