•  
Advertise here

Parking habits as per car brands

slick72

Hi All,

Good morning !

Was wondering if we could have a small poll with parking habits of car owners associated with the brands . For example I have a few neighbours who have FJ cruisers and they always park it askew never inside the parking box ( I am a slight case of OCD , my car will be parked symmetrically ....  ) . Have a F 150  and he / she will never park it right ever . Is there a issue of visibility from FJ cruiser's cockpit / cabin ? ,  as I have always seen them ( Close to 90% even at malls I will post pictures soon I have to mask the number plates )

Please post your experience with such incidents !

Drive / Ride Safe !

Slick72

P.S : This is not to shame or hurt anyone but to check and see if such things do happen !

Edited by slick72

I'm looking out my window and I can only see one FJ and it's parked nicely.

One Juke, the owner can't parallel park. The back of the car is in the space and the front is hanging out onto the road.

Two land cruisers, both at jaunty angles with the front tyre pushed into the kerb. This is a pet hate of mine. People push their tyre into the kerb and leave it parked which damages the tyre then they wonder why the steering vibrates.

Cayenne parked in two spaces, the white line running through the center of a car.

My thoughts, if you're going to buy a big 4x4 which is wasted by only driving in the city and it's too big for you to park properly, at best, all you deserve is a Tiida.

• Like (+1) 3

I agree that in the case of parallel parking, but the perpendicular parking FJ and the one and a half door F150 it is difficult to open the rear door. For one it can only be opened once the from door is open and it is difficult to get in and out of the rear seat with that half door, the front door takes more space as it is longer and thus needs more space when parked perpendicularly.

I have almost always noticed that rich guys driving cayenne, range rover or Merc intentionally don't park properly to show how insignificant these white lines are and always step on them or cross onto another parking. Do you guys agree too?

@sidhan many a times it is not out of disrespect, however just to make sure that nobody will park next to them and to avoid door dings and scratches from some idiotic driver who does not respect his own or others property.

11 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@sidhan many a times it is not out of disrespect, however just to make sure that nobody will park next to them and to avoid door dings and scratches from some idiotic driver who does not respect his own or others property.

Hmm, that's something very interesting I never thought of. Expensive car means expensive dings.....make sense

• Like (+1) 1

No offence but women drivers tend to leave too much space in front and end up parking next to rear white line making the parking behind them ultra tight. I noticed this almost everyday in every female coworker car near my office.

5 hours ago, ma7amad said:

agree with amitaj ladies parking badly even my wife (i believe they do it intentionally)...;-)

Hope your wifey is not on carnity, or else prepare to eat out for a month......btw I just noticed thread is about parking habots as per brands and not as per people lolololol. very nice firey thread started by slick72

• Like (+1) 1