•  
Advertise here

Maserati Levante

Barry

So with all the luxury manufacturers jumping on the SUV/softroader bandwagon, what do we make of the new Maserati Levante?

Personally, I think it looks like a Hyundai Tucson and will probably have the same off-road capabilities.

IMG_0303.PNG

Edited by Barry
I've been in UAE so long I've forgotten how to speel English properly

To me it looks a bit like a ride-on lawnmower, but I'll bet money that it will look really good in the boss's parking spot.

A friend and I saw one the other day in Shj industrial area, and we were laughing our asses off as to look at that fool whose put Maserati badges on a Hyundai. Only to find out a few days later it was an actual Maserati after reading about it! 

We really thought It was a Hyundai with Maserati badges and we got a good look at it too as we were just behind it stopped at the lights for a few minutes in traffic and wasn't just a passing look. 

Somewhat close to the new Jaguar F Pace. I really dislike the shape of the newer SUVs coming up and their non-existence in a proper 4x4 version. To me they all look like an egg driving on 4 wheels. Did any one notice that the shape of a brand remains unchanged for all its models and its like you are going for a Small, Medium Large or Extra Large like T-Shirt sizes. Good example would be Nissan, in saloon segment, Sunny (Small), Sentra (Medium), Atlima (large), Maxima (Extra Large). In SUV, X Trail (Small), Murano (Medium0, Pathfinder (Large). There is no more individuality to any vehicle, they seem to be churned out in the same way with different sizes.

Oh, BTW, The Jaguar F Pace...

FP_17MY_135_LHD_PREMIUM_JDX_JNA_640x318_

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me, this one is a great move for the maserati because it is showing an evolution of their cars. I mean, these is just a testament that they can create different types of cars without sacrificing their identity.