Newbie Family Adventure Drive with BBQ - 24 March 2017

Please choose the preferred date and time  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose the preferred date and time

• 24 March, Friday: 2 PM - 8 PM
    • 25 March, Saturday: 10 AM - 4 PM

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Wow, that's a nice bash plate and instead of OCD you need to put it on test buddy, lol

Hi Gaurav,

I can not and will not come out of the OCD....here are pictorial evidance !

Drive /Ride Safe !

Slick72

after rain.jpg

me and the White beast.jpg

Hi All,

Poll have finally concluded as 7 votes for Friday : 5 votes for Saturday (2 votes cancelled).

For Saturday @Pier200 vote has been cancelled as afterwards @jason200 (husband) confirmed on whatsapp that they can't make it.
Secondly Saadia and Waqas as one family (car and driver) considered as single poll. Sorry guys.

So let's get ready guys for Friday, 24 March and pack your cars, bbq and appetite for most awesome family bbq after amazing sand dune driving with gazelle sighting. Here we come again.......!

@stelita and @Safiya please try and see if you can also make it on Friday, it will be good fun.

Edited by Gaurav
typo for 24 March

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

6 hours ago, Jamshad said:

On 25 

Please give me your mobile number, as we need to update the list. Thanks

6 minutes ago, waqaszohair said:

Oooh no,  will miss it. Vote rigging did not work out :(

On the other hand weather would be lovely this weekend enjoy 

Yes, you are right weather for Friday is better than Saturday (hotter) at least in forecast as of now. And this was the main criteria for I and Rahim bhai to discuss over an hour for Friday :-).

See if you can wind up bday party and come to Qudra by 6 PM, so we can join for bbq together.

• Like (+1) 1

Greetings All-

My name is Basel  thank_you.gif

i'm 32 years live in Lives in Dubai  &  was perusing this site for months now and finally decided to join convoy, and been perusing this site for a few months now and finally decided to join the convoy, and would like to  be one of Club familyfamily.gif 

i Ride Nissan Patrol SS Y61 TB45E  evil.gif  [grandpa]

i love desert Adventure & i'm ready any time 2 off road with friends, and looking to join the convoy this Friday 

wish for all safe/ride drive.

thanks

BSM

Hi Basel, welcome to the car enthusiast's family and thanks for extending your trust to drive with us, hope we live up to your expectation.

And I am super excited to see another grandpa 4x4, as so far I am driving the oldest 4x4 here with 99 Pajero and Rahimdad is second with 2001 Pathfinder.

You name will be updated on the main list now.

On 3/14/2017 at 11:50 PM, Gaurav said:

It's time to call another newbie level family adventure desert drive ending with bbq, chit-chat and jokes.

Especially for the folks who missed this last month, here is the chance to recap. Secondly for many of you waiting desperately for newbie desert drive to get the sand bug, this will be the perfect drive for all who wants to enjoy nice day drive in moderately easy desert terrain.

The beauty of this area, the wide open dunes, and with the occasional sighting of wildlife like gazelles and oryx are all reasons to set your pulses racing. The plan would be to meet up at 2:00 pm as per the below link and then head out to have some awesome fun through terrain that will leave you wanting more, and we will end it with a good spot to sit around and have a BBQ session with chats about the drive, general talk and share some jokes.

Our last drive video in same area:

When: 24 March 2017 at 2:00 pm
Where: First Emarat Petrol station on Dubai - Al Ain Road after Outlet Mall.
GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KD4Lath3cB42

Level of drive: Newbie - Fewbie
Plan: Drive followed by BBQ
What to bring along: Stuff for BBQ like grill, charcoal, lighter fluid and BBQ meat or chicken, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9 pm

List of participants:

1. Rahimdad Kadwani - 050 6749099
  2. Srikumar - 055 9567471
  3. Deepak - 050 6026688 
  4. Manu M S - 0566511649
  5. Joseph & Shilpa - 055 1207383
  6. Jamshad - 
  7. Basel - 050 1090183
  8. Gaurav Khanna - 050 5258706