Advertise here

Newbie Family Adventure Drive with BBQ - 24 March 2017

Please choose the preferred date and time  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose the preferred date and time

• 24 March, Friday: 2 PM - 8 PM
    • 25 March, Saturday: 10 AM - 4 PM

This poll is closed to new votes

Tomorrow's hourly weather forecast. Super perfect during drive and bbq time, keeping fingers crossed.

weather.JPG

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hello all,

There is this person who has a GoPro and not willing to share the video!!!!

Am not taunting you Gaurav Bhai ! just saying .........

Drive / Ride Safe!

Slick72

P.S: Guys I know we are busy with our regular life to support such fantastic life !

Thanks all for lovely drive and beautiful pictures.

Please upload rest of the pictures in drive gallery below, I have uploaded mine.

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/11-lisali-to-qudra-lake-24-march-2017/

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks @Gaurav bhai and @manums bhai for such excellent pics.

The are was not an easy one and we have done this before, but this Friday was a totally different story. It was easy due to the hard sand on the surface, but dig in 2 - 3 inches and the sand was melting soft. So that challenge was to enjoy ourselves on a hard surface that did not challenge us so much, but at the same time one wrong move would mean danger lurking whenever we crossed over a ridge or from top of one dune to another. I must praise all drivers for sticking closely on my tracks, as in some spots a little left or a little right and there were some very awful pockets which could have done a lot of harm. My salute to Dipak, Basil and Mujtaba for managing the dunes so well, my hats of to Manu and Shariff for being good riders and getting such awesome pics.

The highlight of the drive for me was the sighting of the Gazelles just after a quick round of rain had subsided and giving them a little chase. Even more amazing was that after that quick little chase the rest of the convoy was right behind me although I felt I could have lost them on any one of the many ridge crossings. It was my first time to give the Gazelles a chase and they are so agile running through the desert sands and its amazing how high they can jump to clear a ridge so easily, this is one of their tricks to get us stuck on the ridge.

It was a good idea to cancel the BBQ for different reasons, but the amazing fruits from Dipak and sandwiches from Gaurav Bhai just gave us enough energy to exit in high spirits and drive back home. Thank you to Mujtaba bhai who has taken being second lead as a natural progression and managed so well in different situations. My suggestion would be to give someone else the chance as a second lead for the next drive and keep him in the sweep duty as part of a sweep team, either Gaurav Bhai or myself in the sweep can help him understand the sweep duties and help him grow in that direction as well.

Thank you Gaurav Bhai for posting and giving me the opportunity to lead such a wonderful drive in a brilliant area and I would like to apologize to all for my delay and the change of BBQ plans.

• Like (+1) 2