Gaurav

Newbie Family Adventure Drive with BBQ - 24 March 2017

Please choose the preferred date and time  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Please choose the preferred date and time

• 24 March, Friday: 2 PM - 8 PM
    • 25 March, Saturday: 10 AM - 4 PM

As you know we don't have a 4 wheel drive. Is that possible to accommodate me and my friend if we come? :) If there is room for two we will be there on 24th. 

Hi All,

I am in ......... and prefer Friday !

Drive / Ride Safe!

Slick72

P.S:

Anyone joining me please call me on +971506026688 

16 minutes ago, slick72 said:

Hi All,

I am in ......... and prefer Friday !

Drive / Ride Safe!

Slick72

P.S:

Anyone joining me please call me on +971506026688 

Will be nice seeing you after long long time. Hope your Xterra doing good and waiting for some sand action eagerly.

Please submit your preference on the poll above too.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Will be nice seeing you after long long time. Hope your Xterra doing good and waiting for some sand action eagerly.

Please submit your preference on the poll above too.

Hi Gaurav ,

I prefer Friday and I really don't know how I will feel the drive because of my detailing OCD ..... Just got a neat front skid plate .... Now hunting for Fender flares ......

Drive / Ride Safe !

Slick72

with skid plates.jpg

Edited by slick72

We have April's 1st birthday party on the Friday 3-6pm, and then another birthday party on the Saturday 10am-12pm! Talk about timing! But maybe on the Saturday, we would be able to meet you for the BBQ if it's not too far away. It would depend on Jason's car as well, whether it's fixed. If we only have mine, we definitely can't go off-roading! 😳😊

Wow, the poll is all tied up. We need a tie-breaker or else we will have to start the trip at 10 pm on Friday and conclude it on Saturday at 4 am. hahahahaha

Wow, that's a nice bash plate and instead of OCD you need to put it on test buddy, lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Wow, that's a nice bash plate and instead of OCD you need to put it on test buddy, lol

Hi Gaurav ,

I cleaned the truck yesterday knowing well that there will be rains yesterday night and Am about to clean the whity again ....no Gaurav will not come out of the OCD ...

Drive /ride safe ,

Slick72

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gaurav
      Let's have an absolute newbie drive. All first timer absolute newbie will be given a proper introduction of sand off-roading before they start from seasoned offroaders having over decades of UAE offroad experience. Idea is to make the newbie (first timer) comfortable with sand off-roading and in some of the most approachable set of sand dunes in Tawi Nizwa side. It's a perfect drive for people aspiring to start dune bashing or offroading in the sand as a new hobby. And wish to explore the UAE offroad natural beauty and unleash the hidden power of your 4x4 vehicle.
      All experienced members are requested to join in helping newbies by imparting their off-road expertise.
      When: 12 Oct 2018
      Meeting time: 1:45 PM, a convoy will move sharply at 2:00 PM
      Where: Tawi Nizwa shops GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KKBUhkQ2y382
      Level of a drive: All are welcome
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance
      Plan: Easy drive from Tawi Nazwa to Pink rock and relax with snacks, bbq, drinks, and chat.
      What to bring along: Loads of snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 7 PM

Please RSVP the below calendar:

• By skumar83
      After last week's adrenaline drive through Area 53, this week would be a relaxed newbie drive in our much-loved sandbox - Maliha - Fossil rock - Faya. Looking forward to an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies and Fewbies will have great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment. Level May be changed upon convoy level.
      When: 27 April 2018
      Meeting time: 02:00 pm, convoy will move at sharp 02:15 pm
      Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/mzb26kxzte72
      Level of drive: Newbie - Fewbie - All are welcome
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
      Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 11 am
      What to bring along: Loads of snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 7 pm

• By skumar83
      After last week's adrenaline drive through Area 53, this week would be a relaxed newbie drive in our much-loved sandbox - Maliha - Fossil rock - Faya. Looking forward to an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies and Fewbies will have great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment. Level May be changed upon convoy level.
      When: 27 April 2018
      Meeting time: 02:00 pm, convoy will move at sharp 02:15 pm
      Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/mzb26kxzte72
      Level of drive: Newbie - Fewbie - All are welcome
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
      Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 11 am
      What to bring along: Loads of snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 7 pm
    • By Gaurav
      As the weather is getting better, let's have an easy fewbie level drive from Lisalli fort to Qudra lake and end up with a relaxing get-together or bbq session if anyone like. The beauty of this area, the wide open dunes, and with the occasional sighting of wildlife like gazelles and oryx are all reasons to set your pulses racing. The plan would be to meet up at 2:00 pm as per the below link and then head out to have some awesome fun through terrain that will leave you wanting more, and we will end it with a good spot to sit around Qudra lake and have a BBQ session with chats about the drive, general talk and share some jokes.
      When: 20 October 2017 at 2:00 pm
      Where: First Emarat Petrol station on Dubai - Al Ain Road after Outlet Mall.
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KD4Lath3cB42
      Level of drive: Newbie - Fewbie
      Plan: Drive followed by BBQ
      What to bring along: Stuff for BBQ like grill, charcoal, lighter fluid and BBQ meat or chicken, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 8-9 pm
      Please RSVP on below calendar:

• By Rahimdad
      The Islamic New Year is supposed to be falling on Thursday, 21 September, so lets take advantage. Plus with the weather getting better it will be only cooler on top.
      The RAK mountain range which always are few degrees lesser than the other areas. Get ready to enjoy some of best snaky curved road making up to the to this grand Hajar mountain range. With last time's experience we can reach close to the top to enjoy the view from both sides of the mountain and enjoy the sea view. This drive will offer plenty of photo opportunity for the shutterbugs, so make sure to carry your best camera and long range lens.
      Plan is to start late afternoon and finish whenever we feel we have had enough to escape the heat and yet have our holiday dose of fun and adrenaline. With this timing we will also eliminate the usual rush at this newly developing tourist site. So please be on time, as we are really pressed on time so if you are late then you have to catch up by yourself.
      If anybody would like to bring along snacks, drinks, BBQ, playing cards, music box or any means of entertainment and fun is most welcome to join.

Mine and Rahim bhai visit to Jabal Jais - Jan 2014

When: 21 September 2017
      Meeting time: 2:45 PM
      Drive Start: 3:00 PM (SHARP)
      Where: Adnoc after Tasjeel Village on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd (E311) - Sharjah
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/wytcqzvgCtF2
      Level of drive: All levels
      Plan: Scenic drive with plenty of stops on route to top
      What to bring along: Camera, drinks, water, snacks, smiles, stories, enthusiasm, BBQ and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: Flexible
      List of participants:
      Rahimdad - 050 6749099 Gaurav Khanna - 050 5258706