•  
Advertise here

Mitsubishi ASX Tranny Oil

Hi guys,

I bought 2nd hand Mitsu ASX 2013 model, GCC spec.

Now want to get its transmission oil change, how to know either transmission oil should be drained or flushed?

and can you guys suggest any place in sharjah who can do this job professionally?

waiting for reply.

@roburton thanks for your reply. I will appreciate if any fellow can tell me what does ASX manual says...I wil call habtoor service tomoro as well, but they are too busy to answer you properly.

Agree with @roburton flush is advisable. May I know how you come to this conclusion of flushing or changing the tranny oil? Any issues with tranny? Or just doing preventive maintenance as you just bought it without any previous service records?

Mitsubishi transmission oil usually advisable to change every 60k (still refer to owner manual) and share more detail like present odometer kms and which model is that?

For finding workshop in Sharjah, click on carnity business listing -> select category of general service workshop -> filter as per emirates (on right)

https://carnity.com/business_listing/car-services/general-service-workshop/

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

37 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Agree with @roburton flush is advisable. May I know how you come to this conclusion of flushing or changing the tranny oil? Any issues with tranny? Or just doing preventive maintenance as you just bought it without any previous service records?

Mitsubishi transmission oil usually advisable to change every 60k (still refer to owner manual) and share more detail like present odometer kms and which model is that?

For finding workshop in Sharjah, click on carnity business listing -> select category of general service workshop -> filter as per emirates (on right)

https://carnity.com/business_listing/car-services/general-service-workshop/

@Gaurav thank you for responding.

No issues with tranny, since I bought it 2nd hand, and its 2013 model with 69K km on odo, so just wanted to do this.

Today went to Dexol Sharjah, I read v good comments of them on google (they are said to be best in transmission related problem). and found their service v good.

just a correction, ASX tranny oil is advisable to change every 40K Km as per my discussion with Habtoor motors dubai.

That's a very very good practice to change tranny and other critical fluids in second hand car as soon as you buy them. I have been doing same since many years and never faced a tranny issue. Stitch in time, saves nine.

For Dexol, you have my highest recommendation too as they are one of the best in gear maint and rebuilding business. Also look for Hoorani guys, they are also very well known in Shj. Good luck.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.