•  
Advertise here

Nick Mason crashes F1 GTR

Barry

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/pink-floyd-s-drummer-crashed-his-mclaren-f1-gtr-1793420790

I love Pink Floyd. Drummer Nick Mason is a massive petrolhead and owns all sorts of machinery. Sadly, he has crashed his F1 but thankfully, he is ok. 

• Like (+1) 1

As per the video, he seem to be a good track driver. Glad he is fine, but sadly his car will be hospitalized for long time after bending frame

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

11 hours ago, Barry said:

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/pink-floyd-s-drummer-crashed-his-mclaren-f1-gtr-1793420790

I love Pink Floyd. Drummer Nick Mason is a massive petrolhead and owns all sorts of machinery. Sadly, he has crashed his F1 but thankfully, he is ok. 

I'm sure I love Pink Floyd more than you do, and although I am glad Nick Mason is OK, I am super grateful that neither David Gilmour, nor Roger Waters are petrol heads. Just think how empty the world of music would be if the best guitar player, and one of the best composers in the world today, were to die in a silly car crash.

Edited by treks
  • Like (+1) 1

I really love Pink Floyd. I have all their studio albums and many of my teenage years were spent listening to them and 'expanding my mind'. Not so much of a Syd Barrett fan though but I appreciate the influence he had on the band. Songs like set the controls for the heart of the sun and see Emily play are classics but I prefer the later stuff. Dark side of the moon, wish you were here and the wall are three of my go to albums when I just want to get away from it all and relax.