•  
Advertise here

Best birthday ever

There is not a single day in my life when I don't thank Allah SWT for keeping me blessed with the best of family and friends. They help me, encourage me, praise me and criticize me so that I can be the best person possible. Today is my birthday and from my daughter Sadia Kadwani who stayed awake till midnight to wish me. My wife who woke up early on her off day to greet me and be with me and my mother who besides all her pains woke up early to be with me on my birthday on an adventurous trip. My friends particularly one who with his family went beyond his means to make me feel like I was really important, he made me feel like Superman.
His planning is immaculate and one cannot guess that he has such a big plan while we try to scout an area. Coming back to where we left everyone, I was awe stuck, have no words. I was made to feel like a celebrity, balloons, banners and my posters in hundreds all stuck on everybodies car. Wanted to cry with joy, but my smile was so wide it did not allow any tears.
Time to cut the cake, and a mystery on what a chocolate cake looks like. Wow, it is the symbol of Superman, it matches my T Shirt. With cameras around clicking numerous photos I was flying any high and for the first time my feet couldn't touch the ground. What a moment. For those few minutes I truly felt like Superman. Above all the pride in my others eyes to see so many people so in love with me was priceless. She did raise me well.
The day has come to an end, but the love, respect and the moment will live on for ever. I would like to thank all my family and friends and continue to pray for their health, wealth and happiness. Special thanks to my best friend who made it possible.... Gaurav Khanna and Sohini.
The first gift I received was from my brother Karam Kadwani, the best perfume in the entire universe. Gaurav bhai than added with LED for my Pathy along with remote for keyless entry. Jason with some sweet indulgences and a sweeter birthday card, Waqas bhai a perfume which smells and looks amazing. Millions of birthday wishes and prayers to make this day the best ever.

FB_IMG_1490969905337.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday Rahim Bhai, it was great time with you on Friday Drive, specially that 4 KM scene ..😎

I wish you have Many more Inshallah ..

I'm so glad to meet everyone Kevin, Waqas, Jason, Gaurav and Rahim Bhai. 

Thank you guyz ..

Edited by Abdul Basit Khan
  • Like (+1) 1

Thank you Abdul Basit, I really enjoyed your company and it was a great pleasure to meet you too. Thanks Barry, free service for the birthday boy, valid for 1 month from the date of issue. hahahaha. Thanks Trek, you guys are awesome.

Edited by Rahimdad
  • Like (+1) 1