•  
Advertise here

Movie Night - Fast and Furious 8 - 14 Apr 2017

@Barry Maybe the following ideas can help you survive:

1) Tell her you cannot carry shopping bags in the theater, so shopping after the Mall has closed.

2) Just take loads of time to get ready or better, cause delays in her getting ready and than say you are late and cannot shop or else you will miss the movie of the year.

3) Worse possible scenario, change your girl friend, she is just too bossy.

Disclaimer : This is just meant to be a joke, do not take seriously. Any consequences resulting in following any of the above advises will be your sole responsibility and cannot be used in the court of law against me. Hahahahaha

"Happy shopping"

Edited by Rahimdad

All the best @cyborg I have tried 4DX and its not the thing for me. The way it shakes you around you are more concentrate on that than the movie, plus every time there is an explosion you are blasted with clod air instead of warm or hot air, which really spoils it for me. Whatever I want in 4DX I do on my trips on the weekend for real.

What an amazing night we had watching the much awaited Fast and Furious 8 at Reel Cinema, Dubai Mall. Almost everyone reached on time unlike drives, so I assumed that everyone was also equally excited. The only thing I didn't like about Reel cinemas unlike Vox that no much posters and branding done for this awesome movie. We found only one good poster in the alley that has no much distance to take focussed pictures, check the blurred memories here: 

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/14-movie-night-fast-and-furious-8-14-apr-2017/

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.