•  
Advertise here

Your driving bucket list

Barry

I've been blessed over the past few years that through my work I've been able to drive a huge variety of cars. Everything from old beaters to racing cars to supercars and classics that I would never be able to afford. Which got me thinking, what do I want to drive now? Well here's a few that I would like to drive, please share your own driving bucket lists. 

Ford RS200

MG Metro 6R4

Lancia Delta Integrale

Citroen BX 4TC

Mitsubishi Pajero Evo

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

Nothing so mundane.

I would like to drive the latest iteration of the Moon Buggy- on the Moon. Seriously though, in my other life I am an astronomer, and driving a Lunar Explorer on the Moon would be the ultimate drive for me.

I watched a video of the latest version of the moon buggy a while back. Nothing really special but I do remember it had a 90 degree steering lock. Going all keiici tesuchiya on the moon would be quite an experience. With the recent space x developments it won't be too long until the regular man like you or I can go to the moon but for the time being, unless your first name is sheikh it's not possible. Hopefully soon though. 

• Like (+1) 2

I am a simple man with simple dreams. Are you Dodge has got big on me. I have driven a 5.7 Hemi on a Jeep Commander, and test driven the same on a Ram 1500. I would now like to add the Dodge Charger Hellcat on Road, and the Dodge Durrango Crew version off-road.

2016-Dodge-Charger-Go-Mango-front-three-

2015_dodge_durango_awd.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Barry said:

I watched a video of the latest version of the moon buggy a while back. Nothing really special but I do remember it had a 90 degree steering lock. Going all keiici tesuchiya on the moon would be quite an experience. With the recent space x developments it won't be too long until the regular man like you or I can go to the moon but for the time being, unless your first name is sheikh it's not possible. Hopefully soon though. 

I agree, and not intending any disrespect, but having "Sheikh" alone as a first name is not good enough. The "Sheikh" has to be followed by at least eight or ten other names.

Thanks for sharing @Barry I heard they are going to bring back the Jeep Commander next year and I am really excited. It has been one of my best rides to date and I hope they are not going to perform a vasectomy on it before reintroducing it to the market.

Demon it is @Barry. Now you are growing my bucket list with everything Dodge.