Aumio

Nissan Sunny B15 Acceleration problem

13 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Aumio as per my experience I had similar issue of my LR Discovery loosing power when operating at optimum operating temperature. However switch it off for 30 minutes and start it up with cooler engine and it used to be fine. This problem also occurred when my petrol tank was half or less than half. The solution as it turned out was simple, the fuel pump for my Disco had gone bad. Try checking the fuel pump, that might solve your problem.

@Rahimdad Thanks a lot for your insight. It helps.

However, My car have both Fuel and CNG. This happened for both.

Do you still think it's due to the Fuel Tank?

Also, I heard from a folk (A car garage owner, I'm not sure if he's a car genius or not) this is a common issue of Nissan cars.

And don't have any permanent solution.

What do you think since you seem to drive a Nissan car?

@Aumio If your car is running on Petrol and CNG than I am not in a good position to advise as I am not too familiar with that setup. I am having a Nissan Pathfinder R50 which is a 2001 model and is running without any issues. There was some race being lost when brakes were applied that it would almost stall, but that was due to timing going off when I replaced all the hose for the air intake. Once timing was set I did not face that problem again. You might want to check the fuel lines and hoses for the CNG to make sure there are no blockages.

6 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Aumio If your car is running on Petrol and CNG than I am not in a good position to advise as I am not too familiar with that setup. I am having a Nissan Pathfinder R50 which is a 2001 model and is running without any issues. There was some race being lost when brakes were applied that it would almost stall, but that was due to timing going off when I replaced all the hose for the air intake. Once timing was set I did not face that problem again. You might want to check the fuel lines and hoses for the CNG to make sure there are no blockages.

Thank You. 

I'll check them.