Aumio

Nissan Sunny B15 Acceleration problem

Thanks Barry. 

I'll have it checked.

Is there any possibility of that happening due to issues in CNG kit considering it happened for both CNG and Octane. 

1 hour ago, Aumio said:

Thanks Barry. 

I'll have it checked.

Is there any possibility of that happening due to issues in CNG kit considering it happened for both CNG and Octane. 

There is no way of telling for sure unless you have the car scanned for trouble codes. I have a lot of experience with alternative fuel control modules, but that means nothing if I don't have one or more trouble codes to confirm, or eliminate the possibility of a fuel control problem being the root cause. HAVE THE CAR SCANNED- PLEASE. 

ETA- Sorry about yelling, but have the car scanned- please. Otherwise we can't help you. 

Thanks, Treks.

No problem man.

I'll surely have them check.

But the thing is where we live it's hard to get a real expert on Nissan cars.

We have Toyotas all over. :)

Also, the issue is intermittent. So, It's hard for me to explain and them to figure out when it's on good condition.

I thought I'd get some advice as much as possible to assume and do the rest based on them which I got.

Thank you and everyone else for your help.

dear get it scanned if no codes turn up then it would be wise to get the real time data of the sensors and actuators described earlier you will surely stumble upon the fault which can be sorted...nissans are not much from toyotas i am sure the one who fixes the toyotas will be able to fix your nissan too

On 4/18/2017 at 11:55 AM, Rahimdad said:

@Aumio as per my experience I had similar issue of my LR Discovery loosing power when operating at optimum operating temperature. However switch it off for 30 minutes and start it up with cooler engine and it used to be fine. This problem also occurred when my petrol tank was half or less than half. The solution as it turned out was simple, the fuel pump for my Disco had gone bad. Try checking the fuel pump, that might solve your problem.

Thanks Man.

I'll do.

I am also having a feeling it's due to the Throttle Position Sensor.

I should have it checked as well.

What do you think?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By vivian
      Could this be the new Xterra Nissan is planning to launch to compete with fortuner ?

• By Rahimdad
      With @Barry raising the topic on Turbo installation on his favorite truck, he has got me thinking of getting a Turbo installed in my Nissan Pathfinder 2001 model R50. Recently I have been watching a video breaking the myth of cheap turbo sets found on ebay installed on a vehicle in like 10 minutes and is like a fan only which is added to the intake. This turbo set claims increase of 50 hp on the said vehicle, but does nothing except made a sweet sound. As these guys explained that the turbo or super charge is all about getting compressed air into the engine. I now am more curious to learn about turbo charging a vehicle, in particular my Pathy R50. I used to have a 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSR4 with turbo which was tuned by AMG. This came as a stock factory install and I never had any problem passing the car and it was a lot of fun to drive.
      Firstly, what all needs to be done to install a turbo, it is not just dropping in a turbo in the engine bay and walla, my car also has a MAF sensor, how does that restrict the turbo from working, or is there a way to adjust it?
      Does the ECU needs to be reprogrammed?
      On long run what effect does it have on a wearing old engine which you are trying to keep alive and running?
      Would I need new headers and exhaust?
      What kind of realistic minimum gains you can expect?
      How much would such a setup cost?
      Is it legal, will I have a problem passing my car in RTA if I do get the turbo installed?
    • By Jaan Rambo
      Hi Guys,
      I am new to Dubai and came across your website which looks so informative. So many wonderful posts.
      I have gone dune bashing with my cousins and I guess I have a dune bug that has bitten me. Now I want to get my own off-road monster.
      I am divided between the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 series and the Nissan Patrol and so far my cousins have been great help to confuse me even more.
      I would like to have opinion from the car gurus here as to which one is better for say 70% of on-road driving and 30% desert driving.
      What is power to weight ratio, and which one is better? Which one is more comfortable on-road? Which one is better in the desert drive? Which one has more after market mods available? Which one is lower on maintenance? Generally fewer headaches and more fun?
      I am eagerly awaiting your valuable inputs, and hope you will not leave me confused like my cousins.
    • By Rahimdad
      Dear All,

Last time I had some timing issue with my Nissan Pathfinder 2001, R50 and the garage people wanted to make the readings on the OBD II reader, but they were unable to connect due to the connector cable not being compatible. They tried bring about 4 adapters but none of them worked. Anybody has any experience or ideas as to how I can get the adapter or a connector cable to be replaced which will solve this issue. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    • By Rhea
      The A W Rostamani Group is among the most highly respected conglomerates in the Middle East. At AWRostamani, delivering exceptional customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. We have a diverse portfolio of companies across a range of industries including automotive, lifestyle products, logistics, building interior, information technology and real estate. Established in 1968 Arabian Automobiles, ISO 9001 certified, is an automotive powerhouse thought the Northern emirates of UAE (Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Fujairah & Ras Al Khaimah) Arabian Automobiles is the sole distributor for three key brands and enjoys close relations with each; Nissan, Infiniti and Renault.