•  
Advertise here

Pioneer sound system blip in high volume

Gaurav

To cut a long story short I have below setup and music blip for a fraction of a second when cranked to high volume or on high bass music.

Appreciate any solution from sound gurus on this current problem to how to resolve this. All wiring has been changed to oxygen free cable from a pro technician and still issue persists. Is this faulty head unit or speaker or some wrong config? Please advise.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks brandan, all are sending and accepting at 4 Ohms and still problem persists. I'm clueless as to head unit is faulty or front speakers are faulty or there is something in between we are missing........!

Is it possible that the front speakers are being over powered and the head units internal amplifier is temporarily shutting down to save damage?

I think an email to pioneers technical department would produce a proper answer. 

Try to use fader to full rear and front and then balance to switch full left and right to find out which one or two speakers are causing this blip. Once known go back to the shop and throw that speaker on his face as a fake product, as Pioneer is most successful audio range to get copied from fake suppliers. Do you remember seeing the Pioneer hologram logo on the box of speaker and head unit?

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Thanks @amid for your suggestion, which was an eye opener for me too and now Im more confuse on what is going wrong as per below results.

• Left Front only at 50 Volume = No blip
  • Right Front only at 50 Volume = No blip
  • Left Back only at 50 Volume = No blip
  • Right Back only at 50 Volume = No blip

• Left front and back at 50 Volume = No blip
  • Right front and back at 50 Volume = No blip

• Left and Right full front = blip at 30 volume
  • Left and Right full back = blip at 40 volume
  • All seats = blip at 30 volume

Now Im more curious to know whether it's blipping coz of faulty or incapable Pioneer head unit and it will be corrected by adding actual 100 RMS per channel AMP?

Interesting results, may be the alternator is not delivering enough juice and this blip happening when it sucks the battery to last drop. How many amp alternator you have? Try same music with all electrical load and without electrical load and see if volume run pass 30 mark without blip.

Important Information

Terms of use