•  
Advertise here

Dreamland Aqua Park + Lunch on 28 April 2017

Hi everyone,

Let's recap what we have done so far, desert drives, mountain crawling, wadi bashing, overnight camping, BBQ, breakfast, on-road scenic drives, jet skiing, para-gliding, movie night, visiting a natural and man made lakes. So now how can we do something different to start the summer with a bang. The heat continues to pick-up and remind us that we are inevitably headed towards summer time in Dubai which is not forgiving at all. I have a friend working at the Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm Al Quwain who has graciously offered me a special deal as follows.

Official Rates are:

General Admission : AED 135/-
Junior Admission : AED 85/-
(below 1.2 m tall) 
Buffet Rate Adult: AED 80/-
Buffet Rate Child: AED 45/-

Special Rates:

General Admission + Lunch: AED 140/- per adult
Junior Admission + Lunch: AED 70/- per child
(Arabic Continental Buffet, plenty of Hummus) just kidding!!! we can opt for additional Asian/Indian Dishes if preferred.
Children below 2 yrs are FOC

This is a family event and all Carnity members are welcome. However, I will need all sign ups by 8 pm on Thursday so that a special corner can be set for us at the Lunch in the air-conditioned rooms.

dreamlanduae.jpg

Plan: Meetup at the Dreamland Aqua Park Gate at 1:30 pm

https://goo.gl/maps/y9rkzh1WaZQ2

Payment directly at the gates and get your receipt for a chance to win a Mitsubishi Montero Sport per ticket purchased.

Head in to have lunch together

Lockers are free to keep your stuff and change to your bathing suits

Splash on all the rides till parks close around 7 pm.

In addition to the normal rides there are other attractions like a mini zoo and a pool bar which serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.

List of Participants:

1. Rahimdad + 2 adults
  2. Gaurav + 1 adult + 1 infant 
  3. Waqas Zohair + 1 adult + 2 kids
  4. Abdul Basit Khan
  5. Saleem
  6. Shadow79
  • Like (+1) 1

Thank you @waqaszohair for joining, your name has been added to the main list.

Thank you @Safiya for joining, your name has been added to the main list, kindly advise your mobile number so that I can liaise with you in case of any changes.

Thank you for keeping me posted @Safiya

@ Pier200 we would have loved to have your family on this event but I understand that Jason is not around. Love to April, she will be missed too.

• Like (+1) 1

@Rahimdad Bhai thank you for adding me at this great Water venture program, will see you at meeting point. InshaAllah