•  
Advertise here

Dreamland Aqua Park + Lunch on 28 April 2017

Amazing surprise planned by everyone to celebrate my belated birthday party at dreamland aqua park. Thanks everyone for all the love, gifts and warmth shown. It really means a lot to me and this was the best birthday surprise I had in long time. I never realized that aqua park can be so much fun and thrilling with family, friends and car enthusiast's that we were labeling all rides and people with engines and car models. It was too much fun.

Many thanks to @Ghassan for such an awesome arrangement, special access rates and spending so much time with us. He is our very old friend and very old carnity star group member since 2011.

Ghassan: this is especially for you buddy:  

Super thanks to our one and only superman aka @Rahimdad for planning all these surprise since long and made it so perfect, with all the awesome people, love and company that I wish it should have never ended. Thanks Ayesha for beautiful hand made frame carrying all the great off-roading memories and signed by all heros. Thanks @waqaszohair, @Abdul Basit Khan and @shadow79 for great company and awesome stories and fun.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Like @Gaurav Bhai put it, nothing to do with cars, but yet with car enthusiasts around we turn anything into a car fest. At least one thing to look forward to from this event is some one will walk away with a brand new Mitsubishi Montero Sport. I would like to thank Gaurav bhai, Sohini, Iraj for being the chief guest to our humble party. Thanks to Waqas, Sadia and their to adorable kids for adding their presence and bringing life to the party. Thanks to Abdul Basit and Saleem to come along and party hard, they added excitement to every ride and their stories kept us entertained. Thanks to my wife Srisha and my daughter Sadia for their inovative and creative ideas and their support without which this event would be half cooked. Above all thanks to @Ghassan who not only made immaculate arrangements but was with us all the way to make this event smooth and fun.

We started with much and chats which was so enjoyable and the lunch was healthy options but amazingly delicious too. This was followed by an awesome Strawberry cake for Gaurav bhai's birthday which left us licking our spoons.

After a healthy and filling lunch it was time to strip down and show off our well maintained bodies, except for Abdul Bashir who did not had much to show. Packing up the lockers we headed out to Enjoy the wave pool which was a bit relaxing after the lunch we had. Spending some time at the wave pool and when it seemed good had settled we headed to our first slide. Coming down the Dragon teased me and I needed some time to recover. I later found out that you need to cross your legs or the Dragon would get you every time.

We than headed to the children section where we relaxed and let Iraj feel the water for the first time. He got so accustomed to the water that he did not want to leave. Slowly we headed back to the rides where Gaurav Bhai swolled up a couple of gallons of water and suffered the dragons wrath for not crossing his legs.

After some tiring rides it was time to relax in an ice cold Jacuzzi and the bubbles were refreshing. Few minutes there and feeling refreshed we headed out to the dead sea in the middle of Dreamland Aqua Park. This was not as salty as the dead sea itself but still lived up to its name. The water there was a bit warm and relaxing as we floated and enjoyed our last few minutes at the water park. As we headed to the lazy river the time was up, being a stubborn bunch we walked for a few till the first exit, gathered everyone and headed out to the showers. After an invigorating shower and change in to dry cloths we headed to the locker and emptied them. As we were about to leave we met Ghassan again and thanked him for his hospitality with a few laughs.

A short stop at the Barracuda was inevitable and we were guided to an excellent tea shop and treated by Saleem Bhai. A few more stories exchanged and we were headed back home. Those who missed it were the unlucky bunch.

In conclusion it was a dream time at the Dreamland Aqua Park and the smiles throughout the day are our treasure for life.

• Like (+1) 2

• Like (+1) 1

All shots on ride when we were wearing gopro wasn't good as it was moving too much and facing the wrong side.