•  
Advertise here

NISSAN PATROL SAFARI 1996-2000 PARTS

@nemo dat Thank you for your question. If you go to Sharjah Industrial area any of the tire shops have plenty of them lying around. Last time I checked they were between AED 400 - AED 650 for all 4 pieces depending on the condition. I recommend you get them to put it on their balancing machine to check if they are not bent. if you are going from Dubai to Sharjah, after crossing Sahara Center you will see a few tire shops on your right hand side. When you cross the Sharjah University Signal you will find plenty on both sides.

Hope this helps.

Rahimad, thanks Gaurav, very helpful from both of you, many thanks

1. As it was I went there today, but being gringo, one guy who I met, asked 700 for 1 rim+tyre. I guess you are saying for that money i would get 4 rims and tyres? or 1 for 150-200 bucks?

thanks 

N

Sorry @nemo dat I was talking about rims only. But if you're going for 1 rim with one used tire you should be able to get it for around AED 350 - 400. You just need to drive a hard bargain with the Iranian boys. Gaurav Bhai knows some one in a car accessory shop, not sure if he can help.