•  
Advertise here

13 hours ago, shadow79 said:

I guess 2 kg chicken breasts with smokin spicy masala and some wood I m bringing...

I guess 2 Kg should be enough, if people increase will see how we can pitch in together.

I am confirming that i'll be staying for BBQ now. 

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, categorik said:

Hi guys,

I will do my best to be there!!! Very interesting learning session to me.

Ali: 0526449071

Most welcome @categorik It good to have you on board. Looking forward to seeing you this Friday. Please do not forget to RSVP on the Calendar. I am curious to know which vehicle you drive.

Thanks @categorik

Amazing machine you are driving there. One of the most comfortable vehicles with all the luxurious tit-bits one can think of. However it is also one of the heaviest vehicles I had ever driven which on-road is fun as the car is so stable at any given speed. One of the reasons I found it to be over 3 tonnes is that it has 2 chassis, it is a uni body sitting on a proper H-chassis which almost doubles the weight of the vehicle. One thing for sure, you will have to try really hard to get a jump out of an LR3. Now my excitement is doubled. Welcome again Ali.

• Like (+1) 1

HGood Evening all, As much as I want to come on this Fun Drive and Training due to several reasons I won't be able to make it. My apologies for that. Some of the reasons don't include the three day Dubai Sale also not included is my new fenders a back bumber I just put also I don't have any fishing plan ( can't promise that ) but yes other things I can't think of right now!!! So hopefully you all will have a lot of fun and I won't be missed.  ENJOY AND KEEP THE WHEELS GOING. 

• Like (+1) 1