•  
Advertise here

On 5/20/2017 at 10:47 PM, skumar83 said:

Does anyone have a photo or video of the recovery? 

Not many community member think it's not necessary to click photos and video of our drive.

On 5/20/2017 at 10:47 PM, skumar83 said:

But it goes to show that the locals are in a different league when it comes to desert driving. It's like a survival instinct comes in very naturally for them. I have seen the Bedouins of Kuwait drive in the desert near the Kuwait / Iraq border. It's a sight to watch the ease with which the traverse through the desert. 

Although the there local boys who helped us have my highest respect and gratitude, but you cannot take all what they do.

I have seen most unsafe recoveries done by everyday desert goer, thinking nothing will happen. Same night when they have recovered and wanted to fix Patrol pop-out they used my jack in tilted angle, which is totally bent now and cannot be re-use due to slight negligence of looking for proper lifting point and lifting vehicle on straight ground. 

Take what is good, and leave what is not from anyone and stick to safe and best practise if you want to venture in desert for long. My two cents.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

16 hours ago, shadow79 said:

nice bhai where is the first stuck car bhai

All stucks and negative memories never goes in video as we only like to remember the good part.

Asif bhai stuck was purposely done to demonstrate the safety involve while using the tow rope, so as your tire pop-out part :-)

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.