•  
Advertise here

Service Contract

Hey Frnds,

I am a new member of this forum, please advise if you guys find any Ramadan offer regarding the service package currently available, I am driving GXR Fortuner, 2015 model.

Thx:)

Edited by Jackdaniel

Rather than looking for special offers I would recommend finding a good mechanic in a small garage who gives good prices all year round and stick with them. When you work with a good garage, you build up a level of trust that just can't be found at a dealership. There are a few mechanics who post on carnity and I'm sure any of them would give you a good price and be happy to have you as a year round customer. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Jackdaniel said:

Thanks Rahimdad and Barry. I am bit concerned about the warranty as it is valid till 2019 and I hope will be eligible for this warranty  if I do the maintenance with Al Futtaim. Please advise.

That is my worry also, once you service outside within warranty most car companies here end up cancelling your warranty. Best to check with the service center in Ramadan and getting a service contract with them. Once the warranty is over you can service it anywhere you like.

• 2 weeks later...