•  
Advertise here

honda accord 2016 2,4l engine oil

HI all,

I would like to ask which engine oil in uae will suite honda accord 2016 2.4L , as i always go to agency they will say 0w-20 honda oil and charging 1000+ lol for 10k service

would anyone can suggest if i change oil outside which engine oil i should put ? and where to buy?? 0w-20 is hard to find.

Are you serious that Accord need 0w-20.....? Check your owners manual for exact specs.

I had Cayenne, Range Rover and ML all of them listed 0w30 -0w40 for UAE climate. 1000 AED for oil change is really too much. My current Ford Mustang get full minor service for 500-600 with fully synthetic oil for 10k kms.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

10 hours ago, nic222 said:

Hi guarav, 

Yes thats what it says in honda service center,  so do anyone know where i can buy 0w20 ?

Mobil 1 and Castrol Edge has 0W20 spec oil, google their dealer and find out how much it is and where is the nearest retailer they have:

• Mobil 1™ Extended Performance 0W-20

• Mobil 1™ Advanced Fuel Economy 0W-20

• CASTROL EDGE 0W-20

• CASTROL EDGE EXTENDED PERFORMANCE 0W-20

• CASTROL GTX MAGNATEC 0W-20

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Very poor advice, especially from a professional mechanic. Manufacturers spend millions on research and development testing oils and their recommended grades and service schedules should be adhered to. One of the biggest problems in UAE is mechanics just pouring any oil into an engine and saying it'll be fine just change it in 3k or 5k. It is unprofessionalism like this that rips customers off and gives the rest of us a bad name. Too many mechanics in UAE are good and screwing bolts in and out but when it comes to technical stuff, they'll tell you anything to appear smart but when you know a bit, it's easy to tell when someone doesn't really know.

Thanks barry i do understand,  thats why i wanna put the correct oil 0w20 but it seems like dubai is not selling it,  does anyone know any location please share