•  
Advertise here

honda accord 2016 2,4l engine oil

Well that's a very bold statement that Dubai isn't selling 0w20 engine oil......lol.

Call these spare part guys who deals in Honda and check:

https://carnity.com/search/?&q=honda&type=cms_records5&nodes=83&sortby=relevancy

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Barry I have posted regarding oil and its grades in car advice section but always trust my 2 cents you won't go wrong getting a viscosity of 20 at 100 ℃ then its better to get the viscosity of 40 at 100 ℃ as the first number won't even be reached in this desert environment.... We are not talking transmission oils here loosen up buddy its just engine oil...I have used a blend diesel oil to remove tensioner sounds in engines..using a bit thick oil eliminates the risk of oil consumption too 😀😀😀

Or go to original parts supplier there you will get those fancy oils made brand specific...

Edited by shadow79
Typo

You may be right Saleem, but I second with Barry on this as I am a firm believer of sticking to what owner manual says when it comes to all car fluids.

Changing this for once or twice might not impact anything now, but it might age the engine faster or behave different few years down the line or prepone the maintenance schedule due to wrong grade of oil.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Gaurav Bhai remember this model as 5 to 6 years down the line you will see people putting 20w50 full mineral oil in it and it will be going just fine....😀😀😀😀😀

This is a Honda odessay used to go only at trading enterprise for service the guy bought it will full service history but see the sludge.... And do you know what I did to remove that sludge it was fancy blend of engine oil and diesel oil...

IMG_20160610_234136.jpg

IMG_20160610_234131.jpg

IMG_20160610_234126.jpg

IMG_20160610_234122.jpg

IMG_20160610_234114.jpg

Edited by shadow79
More information

Barry we mechanics and technicians see real world usage and abuse then mend the specs used with cars...those clean and sweet perfumed engineers only see results at their (controlled laboratory) tests to announce things that go with cars....😁😀

Why is it whenever there is mention of diesel oil. I seem to find that thread! As most know by now Ive been exclusively using that on my older range rovers!

Anyways the point is correct to consult your owners manual, but sad thing is no one does. All manuals, all those that I have seen recommend different viscosity oils for different ambient temps the car is going to be driven up. Usually contains a small chart. In the UAE we can get away with 40w as its hot most of the times. You can even use 50w in peak summer time like now.

I used the 0W20 from Elf for my Renault, It is available in the AWR spare parts and I think 4 liters cost me AED 80/-, I used to give one of the oil change shops AED 25 for the change. If it is recommended oil by Honda than Trading Enterprise spare parts shop should also have it or any shop in Sharjah should also stock the same.

On 6/7/2017 at 1:00 PM, nic222 said:

Hi guarav, 

Yes thats what it says in honda service center,  so do anyone know where i can buy 0w20 ?

Dont trust the Stealerships, do you own research. Download the service manual or check your owners manual for the oil grade.

• 5 months later...

Well i’m regularly used 10w-20 in my Accord 2010. worked very efficiently, no engine noice. around 5 months back changed tyres 17’ 225 a bit more width for road grip. Can easily take filter right upto 80KPH.