•  
Advertise here

New job

Barry

A few of you know the situation with the garage I was working for. Today I quit my job and on Wednesday I am starting with an exciting new company called ghost tints in al quoz doing the electrical part of the work in the video below. 

Unfortunately, this means no more cheap mechanical work for Carnity members from me but I will be available to help with other things and I may have access to a diagnostic scanner.

Thank you to everyone who has helped out along the way. It has been fun and I've met a lot of interesting people and I'll see you around.

• Like (+1) 1

This is lovely! I mean, this is just a new thing for my eyes. This is really amazing! I think it will greatly catch the attention of the people. To sum it up, this is a cool one :)

Heartiest congratulations for the new job buddy. You deserve lot more and lot better in life. Hope you fulfill all your dreams including the plan to get married soon. Wish you good luck for the new journey.

Do let us know when ghost tint offer discount or reduce pricing, ill be the first one to get it as i really love their product.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.