•  
Advertise here

Need serious help regarding service / repairs

Dear Members,

I am now in serious need of help / advice regarding my FJ now. Since my last visit to Al-Futtaim automall service center in Deira, it has been hell for me. First there were some issues of vibration and some metallic noise and then got an expensive fix from the same service center. I was mad for the fact that "AFTER" the complete and comprehensive service was done why anything was missed. Anyhow that passed. Then I had issue of tyres which by your kind suggestions (in my last topic), I got "Geolandar A/T" and were doing fine. (4 brand new tyres). Now just yesterday during a normal road drive, all of sudden I felt some vibrations. Thing didn't seem right all of sudden and I immediately pulled over to hard shoulder. Upon inspection and trying to restart the car, the engine will start but car won't move an inch. Had to call the recovery and the car once AGAIN lies at al-futtaim. I was literally having my blood boil that after spending almost 10k (full service + previous repairs + tyres), I am back to zero. So I had to once again rent a car and now completely on mercy of al-futtaim again. 

Kindly suggest me a way out as I don't know what to write or ask here based on above experience. 

Thanks and Many Regards

The 2gr engines are very smooth and calm engines...they are aluminum engines can't stand overheat yet very durable engines only if you take care of 2 things oil and its coolent levels then its gonna last very long time now for the issue you have please provide more details then we might be able to help

If your car is out of warranty you can maintain outside at any class A or B garage at fraction of cost and with half the lead time. Just make sure to follow owners manual for all fluids specs and you will be safe with any decent garage.

If your car still in warranty, then you got to service with dealer unless otherwise they specify some class A workshop with who you can maintain and still retain your warranty.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.