•  
Advertise here

Newbie/Fewbie drive with Suhoor - 22 June

The last drive was an amazing one but full of challenges, and with Gaurav Bhai not being around I would be more comfortable with an area we have done a few time to be sure we face a little inconvenience as possible. Moreover, I would like to dedicate this drive to @shadow79 since he had to miss the last one out of respect to all and the toughness of the area. The plan would be to start easy and slowly work on the toughness bit to make sure the learning curve does not stop.

When: 22 June 2017
Meeting time: 11 PM, convoy will move sharp at 11:15 PM
Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/mzb26kxzte72

Level of drive: Absolute Newbie - Newbie - Fewbie - Expert - Advance - All are welcome
Type of Car: Besides the Rav4 Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
Plan: Night drive from Muhafiz to Faya, Suhoor on top of Faya.
What to bring along: Evening snacks, food for Suhoor, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 3:30 am

• Like (+1) 1

@shadow79 you deserve this drive. No pressure. Just relax and do what you do best. We will start a bit easy and work a sweat as we move on to test you Rav4 to the max. If you can have 3 to 4 drives without any incidents than we can plan 1 specially for you in Area 53. Welcome on board buddy.

• Like (+1) 1

With gaurav Bhai not in I think I should stock some supplies and tools just incase and when you have things laying around then usually you won't need them....😁 its a workshop thing....

• Like (+1) 1

Have a great drive guys, enjoy and be safe. I'll miss you all.

Show me some action pics of the drive.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 minutes ago, shadow79 said:

Bhai try to join really it will be fun....

I'm travelling for two weeks otherwise I wouldn't miss any drive. Be sure to have one exciting drive as soon I'm back. Till then prove your rav4 metal to raise the bar of confidence. 

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.