•  
Advertise here

Exhaust Enhancement usign Spavcer

10 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

One must be stupid to floor the accelerator for no reason in residential area to attract cops attention. If you drive decently then no one will ever bother you.

LOL  so true. Once sitting at the lights in Sharjah in my old range rover. I just felt like giving it a few revs just to hear that V8 burble, it came with a slightly modified exhaust from factory, while I had my head buried in the instrument gauges and playing with the revs, I looked up and right next to me a Sharjah Police Pardo had pulled up and was looking at me!!!!

He signaled to pull the window down, I, by now pretty embarrassed and pretty sure I was looking at a decent fine!

Salam Alaikum
Wa Alaikum
What are doing?
Who..me...err..aahh...I just picked up my car from the garage and checking if the engine missing has been fixed ( Utter BS and luckly I was close to industrial area )
Coming from the garage eh!
Ahh..yess
Engine missing huh
Ahh yess..yes....Gave it another rev
Hmmmm....ok yallah carry on
Phew!!!! What a close call   
My lucky stars, quick thinking and decent Arabic saved the day me thinks!

So yeah, moral of the story don't play the fool !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

And lately if you play with your exhaust system and don't fix those pricey o2 sensors right then many cars get those wired misses and stalls for which I usually keep these dices just roll them and if you are lucky the problems get a fix :-D

FB_IMG_1497318038982.jpg