•  
Advertise here

Maliha adventurous night drive - 6 July 2017

Due to some unforeseen situation we like to switch the drive to Maliha area instead of Sweihan. Rest everything as usual.

Apologies for last minute change and will definitely do the sweihan route next week IA.

Meeting time: 11:30 PM, convoy will move sharp at 11:45 PM
Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/mzb26kxzte72

As promised after my two weeks break, will offer something really exciting for all experienced off-road drivers at Carnity. So what better than Sweihan adventurous night drive in the month of July when we have some well experienced night hawks in the convoy now. Thanks to Rahim bhai teaching in last few drives to break their fear of leading, I think this Sweihan night drive will hone their skills even more with tall rolling step dunes. They are difficult to enter due to their height, and one can only access them through "steps" strategy. Once on top they are fun to drive as all big dunes are inter-connected and offer broad ridge to ride and kick your last drop of adrenaline. 

P.S. This is real Sweihan area drive and not Nahil area what we did in March. This will be quiet a few notch above Nahil dunes.

For newbies, I will post something equally exciting in next week for 13 July 2017.

When: 6 July 2017
Meeting time: 11:00 PM
Starting time: 11:15 PM (SHARP)

Where: First ADNOC service station on E20 (Al Haiyir to Nahil) after turning right from Dubai - Al Ain (after faqa).
GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/CgheV2mSLp12
Level of drive: Fewbies - Intermediate

Type of drive: Adrenaline kicking fun drive with plenty of breaks and food time on top of some awesome dunes
Plan: Learn advance night sand off-road driving
What to bring along: Food, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn

Approximate finish time: 6 AM - 7 July 2017

sweihan.jpg

Safety advice:

1. All vehicles should have proper tow hook in front and back
  2. Drive is only open for proper 4x4 vehicles, not for SUV's, AWD, and Sedan's
  3. Vehicle should have minimum 10-12 inches of ground clearance
  4. Every vehicle should have proper shovel, deflator and tire pressure gauge
  5. Two way radio, air compressor, tow rope, Jack and shackle are advisable to carry if you have

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

What do you guys say if we fire up the grill and toss some chickens while we have some us time together...?:-D and this time around I'll alter the recipe so it will taste bit different then the last time...:-D:-D

Edited by shadow79
More information
  • Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, shadow79 said:

What do you guys say if we fire up the grill and toss some chickens while we have some us time together...?:-D and this time around I'll alter the recipe so it will taste bit different then the last time...:-D:-D

this time i think im ready to get dirty and sandy! xD

• Like (+1) 1

Due to some unforeseen situation we like to switch the drive to Maliha area instead of Sweihan. Rest everything as usual.

Apologies for last minute change and will definitely do the sweihan route next week IA.

Meeting time: 11:30 PM, convoy will move sharp at 11:45 PM
Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/mzb26kxzte72

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.