•  
Advertise here

Looking for reviews on the 2017 Jeep Cherokee 3.2

Hi @Hassan Fakhry welcome bro.

I lost interest in the Jeep Cherokee years back, my last favorite one was the 2000 - 2001 box shape.

The last time I checked with Trading Enterprise they told me that the lower versions of the Jeep Cherokee are not for off-roading, the only one capable is the top of the range Stealth which costs over AED 150k and I dropped the idea of even test driving the thing. As pointed out on several occasions, any American cars are only good within their warranty period, once their warranty is over they are a headache to have.

14 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Hi @Hassan Fakhry welcome bro.

I lost interest in the Jeep Cherokee years back, my last favorite one was the 2000 - 2001 box shape.

The last time I checked with Trading Enterprise they told me that the lower versions of the Jeep Cherokee are not for off-roading, the only one capable is the top of the range Stealth which costs over AED 150k and I dropped the idea of even test driving the thing. As pointed out on several occasions, any American cars are only good within their warranty period, once their warranty is over they are a headache to have.

Hi @Rahimdad

thank you for you're reply, i think the reliability issue will be the deal breaker here, i do about 34,000-40,000 km a year so i'll be done with the 100,000 km warranty in around 3 years, i'll have to face all the issues on my own at that time, maybe i'll think of another option.

Thanks again :)

13 hours ago, desertdude said:

I dunno much about the new Cherokee but one thing I do know its one of the ugliest things ever made. Is right up there with the Nissan Puke

I get what you mean @desertdude, it's not the prettiest thing out there, specially if you put it beside a grand Cherokee :D

10 hours ago, Barry said:

I used to hate the Juke but it has grown on me since I saw the Juke-R. Can't argue with 600 horsepower.

It could have a billion BHP but it will be still ugly as fek. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hassan wait for sometime let some cars come in the market and then make a decision cause if there is any draw backs it will be posted on the forums and then you can make your decision.

Also do test drive the vehicle yourself and then buy it don't rely on your sales guy 100%.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Ren13 said:

Hassan wait for sometime let some cars come in the market and then make a decision cause if there is any draw backs it will be posted on the forums and then you can make your decision.

Also do test drive the vehicle yourself and then buy it don't rely on your sales guy 100%.

Very well said and also like to add, that don't take brand new cars to offroad as it will increase your maintenance cost eventually.