•  
Advertise here

Dashboard & Interior replacement for Camry 2007

Hello All, 

Seek for your recommendations and suggestions for replacement of Dashboard & Armrest of Camry 2007.

The sponge on Dashboard and Armrest are worn out and looks pretty bad. I also want recommended workshops for interior detailing.

Thanking you.

Edited by mshaik13

What! Toyotas are suppose to be indestructible and last forever! /sarcasm off

Anyways changing the dashboard is no easy task, it'll probably cost you 50%of what your car is worth currently. Just get one of those dashmats made in Satwa and Ghusais.

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you for the suggestions.

I brought this car recently. Previous owner's kids were wild(as per him). Looking at the interiors one can make out ;-)

I thought it wont cost much for a used dashboard panel. But, I'll still go and check the shops in Qusais.

Any suggestions for detailing outlet ? I know they are plenty out there. But champs can recommend the best ones :) 

22 minutes ago, mshaik13 said:

Thank you for the suggestions.

I brought this car recently. Previous owner's kids were wild(as per him). Looking at the interiors one can make out ;-)

I thought it wont cost much for a used dashboard panel. But, I'll still go and check the shops in Qusais.

Any suggestions for detailing outlet ? I know they are plenty out there. But champs can recommend the best ones :) 

What the kids were dancing on the dash board? I can see seats ans carpets getting destroyed but dashboard?

Anyways Ive used Ultimate Shine in Al Qouz before and they pretty cheap and best part is you drop the car early morning and by late evening its ready to pickup.

Think it was 199 or 299 cant remeber for inside, outside, engine bay etc etc

Sara auto care in al quoz do these type of upholstery works too and they are very neat and competitive too. I tried them for fixing my sagging alcantra head liner in Cayenne and they have done very good job in re-fixing whole roof without damaging anything.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 1 year later...

pretty late reply but u can just cover the dashboard with light carpet or dashboard fittings to save money.

camry 2007 and 2008 seem to have this common problem in the heat.