•  
Advertise here

Seeking advice to purchase my off road vehicle

manums

3 hours ago, Barry said:

Can you drive manual? @DiamondDallas is selling his Pajero cheap. Engine was fully rebuilt by me 6 months ago. 3.5 with overbore. 

I can vouch for barry's workmanship as he has done partial engine rebuilt for my Pajero too and it's still doing totally amazing.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I can vouch for the car too. I know every nut and bolt in it. Diamond let me drive it on one of the Carnity drives and it performed beautifully on gravel, sand tracks and attacking dunes. One of the best days out I've ever had.

Just now, Barry said:

I can vouch for the car too. I know every nut and bolt in it. Diamond let me drive it on one of the Carnity drives and it performed beautifully on gravel, sand tracks and attacking dunes. One of the best days out I've ever had.

I never thought i would need manual license here. I regret now. 

I don't have any license so you're doing better than me lol. I had some problems after an accident back home and got banned for 3 years. I'm planning on getting my license here this year though. I'll go for manual because it leaves the options open. Most of the cars here are auto but if I do the manual test, it means I can drive anything. If I need to hop into a van or pickup at work I'll be covered. No issues, I've been driving manual since I was 10. Hopefully after that I can get my bike test.

Indecently, does anyone know what happens here if you're caught driving a manual on an auto license? Is it a real problem or just a silly 200dhs fine? I imagine the time you will find out is when someone drives into you and the police come?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Barry said:

I don't have any license so you're doing better than me lol. I had some problems after an accident back home and got banned for 3 years. I'm planning on getting my license here this year though. I'll go for manual because it leaves the options open. Most of the cars here are auto but if I do the manual test, it means I can drive anything. If I need to hop into a van or pickup at work I'll be covered. No issues, I've been driving manual since I was 10. Hopefully after that I can get my bike test.

Indecently, does anyone know what happens here if you're caught driving a manual on an auto license? Is it a real problem or just a silly 200dhs fine? I imagine the time you will find out is when someone drives into you and the police come?

It will be a problem while doing the registration i guess. Also the police could catch us incase of an accident. Awaiting answers :)

I also started driving manual since the age of 10 :) . Anyway I hope I can find one suitable 4x4.

don't go for med 90's and modern range rover unless you have your own garage at your home or large open parking in the desert to work freely in the car sure before that you should have mechanical and electrical background special scan tools dedicated for the specific model you own otherwise you will prematurely throw the car as many owners kill their cars.

Important Information

Terms of use