•  
Advertise here

Seeking advice to purchase my off road vehicle

manums

Good, atleast youve narrowed it down to two contenders. Out of the two I would choose the Pathfinder, first of all tons of them around and pretty cheap.Parts new and used are cheaper and more widely available than the jeros. Also no need to worry about whacking bumpers. Pretty much drive it off road in stock condition 

Also if you can score the 3.5 liter version instead of the 3.0 that thing is surprisingly fast and powerful for an older 4x4 with a 0-100 of just over 7 seconds! 

Ive driven it and was quite impressed with the power and acceleration, 

Have a chat with RD when he gets back as he drives one currently. Also drive as many as you can before so you can see and feel the difference 

1 minute ago, desertdude said:

Good, atleast youve narrowed it down to two contenders. Out of the two I would choose the Pathfinder, first of all tons of them around and pretty cheap.Parts new and used are cheaper and more widely available than the jeros. Also no need to worry about whacking bumpers. Pretty much drive it off road in stock condition 

Also if you can score the 3.5 liter version instead of the 3.0 that thing is surprisingly fast and powerful for an older 4x4 with a 0-100 of just over 7 seconds! 

Ive driven it and was quite impressed with the power and acceleration, 

Have a chat with RD when he gets back as he drives one currently. Also drive as many as you can before so you can see and feel the difference 

Superman suggested the 2001 model and i couldn't find one yet...most of them are 2003 and 2004. What are the main differences?

3 minutes ago, manums said:

Superman suggested the 2001 model and i couldn't find one yet...most of them are 2003 and 2004. What are the main differences?

Well only superman can tell you that difference, maybe he meant 2001 and above because I would go for 2001 and above because in 2001 they upgraded the engine to a more powerful one, could be thats when they started the 3.5. Usually common sense dictates to get the latest model of any generation as possible unless there were some drastic changes for the worse, which the post 2001 pathfinder R50 series does no exhibit.

From what I gather from 2001 to end of production in 2004 it remained unchanged. Unless Superman chime in and put forward a plausible explaination as why only the 2001 and nothing else, if thats what he meant in the first place  

On 7/17/2017 at 8:13 PM, Barry said:

Indecently, does anyone know what happens here if you're caught driving a manual on an auto license? Is it a real problem or just a silly 200dhs fine? I imagine the time you will find out is when someone drives into you and the police come?

this could be a new thread... 

Important Information

Terms of use