•  
Advertise here

Newbie easy night drive - Pink rock - 20 July 2017

It’s time to have some nice newbie easy and relaxing night drive.  Idea is to make newbie comfortable with sand off-roading and night drive in some of the most approachable set of dunes in Tawi Nizwa side. We plan to have small get together near pink rock area where we can set up the bbq or live cooking if we like and enjoy the breeze in calm and serene desert.

One of the Carnity member is soon relocating to his home country, so this drive and get together will also be dedicated to our dear friend Diamond Dallas. So all of us who drove with him, are invited and requested to join and share some memories of good time and make this farewell more memorable.

When: 20 July 2017
Meeting time: 10:45 PM, convoy will move sharp at 11 PM
Where: Tawi Nizwa shops

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KKBUhkQ2y382

Level of drive: All are welcome
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
Plan: Easy night drive from Tawi Nazwa to Pink and relax with food, bbq, drinks and chat
What to bring along: Loads of snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 5 AM

medium.DSC_2808.jpg.b87a240f4a722dbe7cab23e906679e89.jpg

List your name and mobile number in this drive thread and RSVP the below calendar:

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thank You So Much Tribe Carnity ! I will miss you Guys Lot. So Much I learned and Enjoyed with You all. Special Thanks to Our Marshal @Gaurav and Our Superman @rahimdad for New experiences. @shadow79 for making it a Fun ride with his Poor Rav4 whom he punishes for being a Rav4 not LC, special Thanks to nice friend @skumar83 .

1. Deepak  was fun watch you fly with that xterra making the sand your Runway always fun you and saleem.
  2. Asif - My sort of a person a truck Guy hopefully someday catchup with you on my raptor (nothing wrong in wishes Guys ;p)
  3. Basel -  Awesome your Patrol was great to drive along You guys.

I am really sorry I wont be able to make it for the drive but for Sure I will meet you guys at the meeting Point. time is short for me a have to prepare a lot of things before I leave.

Love you All. Stay Blessed. Dont Flatten the Dunes just Yet.

• Like (+1) 1