•  
Advertise here

Toyota Repair Garage Dubai 0505350770

We are (Salim Ali Bin Haider Garage  garage)  MOBIL 1  signage drive threw

Opposite Dubai Airport Terminal no 3

Al Marrakesh street road no 17A street no 24D  

we repair & service all kind of  (TOYOTA Cars ) - or any other cars SUV

TOYOTA & LEXUS - private independent work shop Dubai..

Our Works include:

01-All kind of Mechanical work's - from engine tune up to over hauling reassembling

02-Automatic transmission - repairs - electrical or hydraulic pressure test - or rebuilding. 4x4 transfer gears - differentials.

03-Steering & suspension repairs - from electrical steering's - hydraulic or an airmatic suspensions.

04-Air conditions - Refrigeration charging to - replacing complete set - ac compressor & dismantling dash board for replacing ac evaporator assembly.

05-Diagnosing test - for any car  erasing all fault codes - programming & activation's

etc.....

HOW WE WORK:

01-We use all professional tools to work. our mechanics are  20'' years experienced  working in Dubai.

02-We use all genuine parts from authorized dealers.

03-An electronic job card is open for all cars at their arrival & calculate complete details of our customers with their remark's.

04-An email estimate is sent with complete technical detail's & cost of fixing before starting any job''' with customer 100% approval & satisfaction  & payment term's & condition .

05-Our charges are very reasonable and very compatible.

Please call: Mr Rizwan Ali

work shop in charge : 0097150-5350770 

or visit our web site for company profile & location

www.cars-clinic.com

we also provide used cars inspection

we also buy cars if need repairs or junk for cash

24/7 brake down recovery service

@carsclinic why would anyone want to come to your garage when you have no skills when it comes to diagnosing faults in cars?

Below is a copy of a quotation you gave to a carnity member. 

The real issue was a faulty idle control valve, a cheap and easy fix.

However, you wanted to change the plug leads, coil packs, air filter, throttle body servo, upper and lower intake manifold gaskets and refurbish the injectors, all at a cost of almost 3,000 dirhams. This would have been wasted money that did nothing to address the actual problem. 

To anyone who knows anything about how an engine works, this is how someone operates when they can't perform simple diagnosis to find out what the actual problem is. They change every part they think could be faulty and hope the problem goes away. Which in your case, it wouldn't have. 

How did you know the plug leads were faulty and needed to be changed? Did you check the resistance and test for leakage?

How did you test the coil packs? Do you have an oscilloscope in your garage?

What was wrong with the throttle body? Or was it just a guess which it obviously seems to be. There is no servo motor on the throttle body of that particular model, it has 2 mechanical cables.

Dirty air filter? Or dirty cheater too lazy to blow it out with an airline.

I assume you did tested the upper and lower manifold gaskets with a smoke machine to confirm they were actually leaking? Or did you at least spray starting fluid around it and monitor engine speed? Because it's a pretty time consuming job to strip the manifold off. 

How do you know the injectors needed refurbished? Did you test the spray pattern and flow?

Amateurs and scammers like you are what gives the rest of us decent mechanics and technicians a bad name. 

IMG_0944.JPG

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Barry said:

Amateurs and scammers like you are what gives the rest of us decent mechanics and technicians a bad name. 

+1, Totally agree with you Barry.

Btw, I paid 250 dirhams for above irrelevant diagnose with 1 week wait. Whereas ICV costed me 650 dhs and installed in 30 minutes.

I heard Dubai government is working on standardizing car workshop to filter incompetent ones from good, capable and competent workshop. I can't wait for that.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@carsclinic you have put yourself in a very unique position here. You have the option to save yourself or hang yourself.

Carnity is the largest car community in the Middle East with 13,000 forum users and 107,000 followers on Facebook. That's a possible 120,000 people who will see this, plus more if people decide to share it on their own chosen social media platforms.

This could go either way for you. You can either answer the questions imposed by me earlier honestly or you can ignore them. If your computer records are as thorough as you say, them you should have no problem answering. If you ignore them, all that will be left is this evidence online for 120,000 people to see, plus anyone who decides to search for your company on google saying as Carnity is the number one option to come up under a google search of car forum.

Edited by Barry
  • Like (+1) 1

@Barry, you're not really expecting honest answers, are you? People like this base their business model on ripping off once-off customers, but I do hope all Carnity members see and read your comments on the ridiculous quotation this guy issued for a faulty idle control valve.

• Like (+1) 1

Good job barry in challenging them technically. I am desperately waiting to hear his reply.

Btw, I was about to go to them recently but with quick google search with cars clinic review or cars clinic dubai review i stumbled on gaurav fact stating thread and changed my decision. 

I hope that they should appear in search result with "Salim Ali Bin Haider Garage" or "Salim Ali Bin Haider Garage review" which they are not at the moment.

• Thanks (+1) 1