•  
Advertise here

Toyota Repair Garage Dubai 0505350770

The reality is he won't reply. He has been exposed and is hiding. The garage has been shown to be incompetent through their massively wild, incorrect and expensive diagnosis. They have also been exposed as cheaters by wanting to fit a part which isn't even applicable to the vehicle, the throttle body servo. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Gaurav said:

I heard Dubai government is working on standardizing car workshop to filter incompetent ones from good, capable and competent workshop. I can't wait for that.

Even if this happen, how they can filter workshop based on their ripping capabilities like this cars clinic example?

5 minutes ago, aatish said:

Even if this happen, how they can filter workshop based on their ripping capabilities like this cars clinic example?

I don't know anything about this scheme, would appreciate some more info from @Gaurav

At a guess, they might operate some random secret shopper scheme. Cars with known faults are investigated and diagnosed by qualified technicians then sent into workshops to see what they come up with. Pure speculation of course. 

If they start to close garages with uncertified mechanics, there won't be many garages left in UAE but maybe that's a good thing.  

• Confused (0) 1

There was an article about a year back of I remember correctly about this, but I think that scheme has gone the way of the Dodo. Even if they tried it almost an impossible and gargantuan task and almost no way to enfore it which I guess why it was put on ice.

Hello mr. toyota repair crap fake workshop.

REPLY and explain yourself or else i will keep bumping this post whenver it gies down the new topics.

Because Im free as you said before ------ One thing is confirmed that you are so free to  read & comment on our post,

On 7/18/2017 at 1:57 PM, Barry said:

I don't know anything about this scheme, would appreciate some more info from @Gaurav

There was a proposal (I think from ESMA) for standardizing all workshop in class category from A-E, based on size of workshop, employees, tools and equipment, technical expertise, years of experience etc. There was a proposal also, that based on this classification they have to charge the customer accordingly.

I totally agree with @aatish on below comment:

On 7/18/2017 at 1:46 PM, aatish said:

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Is this the link what you meant Gaurav: http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/transport/auto-workshops-in-dubai-to-be-categorised-rated-1.1691406

Search Toyota Repair Garage Dubai in google and you will see this page at 4th link on first page out of 441k results

Best is google pick up the best description to describe his business. lololololol.

596fa538e5801_Toyotarepairgaragedubai.JPG.7c09d18a9b4c28f5f6db242c7b6a1436.JPG

• Thanks (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...