•  
Advertise here

How to Identify a GCC Spec Xterra

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all for your comments and replies.. I bought the same car and its driving cool. 

Have some vibration at the front and guess it will go if i do a wheel balance and alignment.

Cheers !!!

• Like (+1) 1

Congrats @shinith on your new ride, god bless you and your ride for long time. Drive safe.

Show us some pictures when you get some time.

For vibration, while getting the wheel balancing ask the guy to open the tire and clean the sand from inside the tire. If this car has been to offroad and had a tire pop-out then little bit of sand in tire causes similar vibration at intermittent speed.

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, shinith said:

Thanks Gourav ad Rahim.

The tyres are new dated 04/17 and the guy was not into sands. Still will ask for sure to clean it.

Will post some pics soon.

Xterra and never being offroad, sounds quite familiar. lolololol.

Which brand and size of tires you got, then we can further zero down the probability.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@shinith if it is nitrogen filled and at 40 PSI, I wouldn't bother to clean the tires out and it means he has not taken it out off-roading recently after filling it with nitrogen. But no guarantee that it was never used off-road. The tire size is also not indicating that he was an avid off-roader.

PS - Although I have never owned a set, but my brother used to have the Pirelli Scorpions on his Jeep and I am a big fan of these tires.

The Wheel balancing has done, Changed the sparkplugs, changed the transmission oil, and dont know what the technician did - stopped all the squeeking tweeking sounds as well. 

No I can hit the road in confidence. 

What about the mileage guys, what mileage should i get with Adnoc Super.?

• Thanks (+1) 1