•  
Advertise here

Seat Covers for Pajero

How can you fit in cheap and good in one sentence......? If looking for custom made it will be expensive at least in range 600-800, ready-made will be cheaper in range of 200-300 from deira naif shops. They do both level of jobs. In sharjah, I heard opp sahara mall car market, but dont know anyone there.

1 minute ago, Danny said:

How can you fit in cheap and good in one sentence......? If looking for custom made it will be expensive at least in range 600-800, ready-made will be cheaper in range of 200-300 from deira naif shops. They do both level of jobs. In sharjah, I heard opp sahara mall car market, but dont know anyone there.

I have been to naif but most of them don't don't have ready made covers for PAJ

Custom made you can try in Damascus Street, Dubai, there's about 4-6 shops if your heading to Sharjah it was on the Right Side (from Spinneys/ Snow white Garments till next Traffic Signal) they're doing a custom seat cover & floor mats which as per texture & quality that might fit on your budget but as Danny said it will cost you 600-800 or till 1000 I can say, which I guess more worth to have than the ready made which cost you around 600.  

8 minutes ago, chutz said:

Custom made you can try in Damascus Street, Dubai, there's about 4-6 shops if your heading to Sharjah it was on the Right Side (from Spinneys/ Snow white Garments till next Traffic Signal) they're doing a custom seat cover & floor mats which as per texture & quality that might fit on your budget but as Danny said it will cost you 600-800 or till 1000 I can say, which I guess more worth to have than the ready made which cost you around 600.  

yes , it better to pay a bit more than readymade one cause as i have heard ready made one wear out very quickly 

I will check those shops you have mentioned and will update 

• Like (+1) 1

• 7 months later...