•  
Advertise here

The green rock dawg spiderlike rock crawling thing

Barry

I've watched a few videos on this and it seems like an awesome go anywhere machine. Can't help but thinking you would need an extra pair of hands to drive it with all those hydraulic valves. I would love to have the time and money to sit at home and build stuff like this and not have to worry about life.

It would certainly be nice to be able to build stuff like this for a living, but I think that this particular machine is overly complicated, especially given the fact that it does not a proper steering system. I think that for the time and money spent on this thing, the guy could have done a better job. After all what is the point of being able to lift a wheel ten feet of the ground if you cannot steer that wheel, or the wheels that are on the ground?

To my mind the whole thing is a bit silly.

Amazing video shared, looks really a good thing for off-road just considering treks comment to be incorporated.

Barry: Life is too short and busy, to fulfill your dream. May be you can start such project on side and keep developing in your free time and money and hope to make a breakthrough for this region.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.