•  
Advertise here

the most famed yet secret recipe the carnity off road barbeque

shadow79

guess many of you have wondered what's with the chickens and off road runs well i will reveal the secret recipe of the carnity flavour in coming days be passing by this post and also put in some ideas too

• Like (+1) 1

Funny chicken related story...

I used to have a small scrapyard way out in the middle of nowhere. There was a party in my house one night. Everyone did their thing, had a good night and went to bed. The next morning I heard banging on my door. Well, more like someone trying to kick my door in. I woke up, extremely hung over and opened the door. Before the door was half way open, an old guy pushed me inside and put me against the wall with a knife against my throat. What the hell is wrong with you old man I asked. He said you were at my house last night trying to steal my chickens you bastard. I denied it vehemently. I knew I was in the house drinking beer and playing guitar all night then went to bed. Next thing I know, he shows me my backpack with my name on it. I couldn't understand it at all. Then he pulls my gun out of the boot of his car and throws it at my feet. I clearly recognize it as my bag and my gun but I have no idea what's going on. Next thing my gf, now ex gf comes out and the sudden realization of what she and her friend did the night before when everyone fell asleep hits her. She apologized profusely. The old guy realized she was drunk and made a mistake and laughed about it. This was the same crazy old guy that was going to cut my throat 5 minutes earlier. He ended up telling us that if we wanted a chicken, all we had to do was ask. We ended up eating free chicken for the next 6 months until that crazy gf caused more problems and I had to leave the area. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

@Barry if your ex girlfriend treated you to 6 months of free chicken, I don't think that is trouble. Plus crazy is the new in thing. We guys love crazy chics, don't we? Haha haha.

• Like (+1) 1