•  
Advertise here

Carnity Car Clubs

Carnity

We are proud to announce another great add-on to our car community to strengthen its reach and resources. 

Carnity Car Clubs

Any member of carnity.com can form a car related club and hold discussions, events and drives based on that club member likings.

You can open a club with any car interest you like and wait for other carnity.com members to join and explore your car interest / enthusiasm further.

It can be mechanic's club, technician's club, offroad club, sharjah desert club, drifter club or anything you can think as per your imagination but related to car and it's associated interest.

Feel free to add any suggestions or feedback here for "Car Clubs" betterment.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This is awesome initiative and let me be first to open the BMW Club here. Will come back with suggestions (if any) in a short while.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

17 minutes ago, Sidshk said:

Please pardon me but we already have forum section which deals with same topic 

It's OK to get confuse, this club section focusing the smaller group of interest like BMW owners in UAE can join my below club :-) to share the BMW love, that you can never get in BMW forum's that is focusing on problem sharing and solution finding on each and every specific car model. It's a very good move.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

On 8/15/2017 at 6:02 PM, Sidshk said:

Please pardon me but we already have forum section which deals with same topic 

The whole idea for creating carnity club is to group carnity 15,000 members based on their interest and liking. We believe, this way members can benefit more based on their interest and enthusiasm. They can join the club that suit their taste and the best part is that they can join any number of clubs, unlike in real world ;-) and still stay together.

This give members more options to get involved in different conversations, meet-ups, drives, events and new niche specific discussions and causes.

In last decade UAE off-road circuit has been broken into multiple splinter clubs and has taken away the real off-road spirit from the weekend goers. Due to these, all my friends and acquaintances has been lost behind different clubs and their fences. Now it's a chance to unite those clubs, by preserving their individual identity and yet bringing them closer to celebrate the true spirit of off-road in the UAE.
  • If anyone don't like Nizwa drive from XXXXXX 4x4 then they can join in Sweihan drive from YYYYY 4x4 without any hard feeling and still enjoy the weekend in desert with his friends.
  • By staying together members can negotiate better bulk deals for hundreds of members than for 10's and 20's.
  • Clubs can join forces for the bigger causes to support national drives, events and charities.
  • All members will be part of huge SOS group for off-road recovery and assistance.
  • Individual members can gain community reputation and test off-road freebies.
Last but not least, all clubs drives, events and synergies will be preserved in gallery section for years to come and refer back to prove their metal and cherish the good moments with the next generation.
  • Like (+1) 2

It sounds like an amzing idea, but wondering how do you satisfy the club ego's? Been there, done that for a while and realize all I need is 4-5 friends (at best) to venture and not any clubs anymore.

20 hours ago, derik said:

It sounds like an amzing idea, but wondering how do you satisfy the club ego's? 

Actually, we don't intend to satisfy anyone's ego. We are more focussed on satisfying individual need and pain point like yours.

20 hours ago, derik said:

Been there, done that for a while and realize all I need is 4-5 friends (at best) to venture and not any clubs anymore.