•  
Advertise here

Hi all.

Byron

Hi guys, Alf over at U-Fix-it garage pointed me towards this place. Looking around a bit and it seems pretty nice. 

I have an older 2006 CTS-V1 that has been modified a bit. Mostly suspension and rear end, long tubes and high flow cats plus tuning. 

Total list of things changed is KW Var 3 coils, 5 lug conversion, 2010 Camaro SS rotors, poly bushings, poly cradle mounts, new drive shaft, LS7 clutch setup, wilwood master cylinder, long tube headders into high flow cats and a H pipe, new head lights, short throw shifter, I also run a Ford 8.8 irs rear end with DSS axles, tuning, cold air intake tube I built and various other little changes. 

I do a very good portion of my own manitenance whenever possible. I also own a tech 2 if anyone needs it. 

-Byron

Click the link below to a high quality exhaust video with DB meter reading. 

received_10214397777841397.jpeg

20170303_133456.jpg

IMG-20170729-WA0000.jpg

Edited by Byron
  • Like (+1) 1

Hi Byron, welcome to the right place and seems like you have done quite a lot of things already to your CTS. Really impressive.

I will be really excited to see and learn from your next project, as I always wanted to do some DIY stuff but always fall short of time and real guts to work on my own car.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.