•  
Advertise here

Off road mass stop?

umarcrespo333

Hello again,

I have been planning to get a taste of some sand and won't change my decision from going for some dune bashing this Eid. 

But I don't know where to go. My preference is that where can I stop and watch other patrols and land cruisers make it to the top of a hill. I want to know a spot, not a route, just a spot. Like the one in the picture below. Don't wanna go deep into the desert. 

download.jpg

Just go there to see the stupidities and come back as fast as possible. Problem in such area is everyone is a stunt man and love to fly their cars from 360 degree without any respect of human life. Please dont bother for bbq in such high risk area, just go and kill your curiosity and return as soon as possible and stay away from car's regular path for attacking dunes.

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

6 hours ago, Barry said:

If it's your first time, I'd recommend going on one of the Carnity desert drives. You'll be safe and if you get stuck, someone will be there to pull you out. Learn the basics before you go out alone. 

Thanks,

I do know the basics, I have driven multiple times around a beach(it does have dunes). I'm totally geared up for this. About going out alone, that's the reason I'm going out to a place like this (you know where there's a lot of cars).