•  
Advertise here

Off road mass stop?

umarcrespo333

@desertdude @Gaurav @Barry @Rahimdad

Heylo, 

So I did go to bidayer yesterday and the trip was the best one I had SO FAR. The grandtreks were actually not bad as they managed not to get me stuck anywhere. Although, not bad doesn't mean they are good because I couldn't turn into a corner at will. I had to turn early to and throttle hard to make the car turn in. I also couldn't make it to the top of the high dunes, I think i needed to go with lower pressures cuz I went with 18 psi and also I did not take the straight path uphill but the one with a lot of dunes. They had a lot of ditches that made it really scary to drive. Every now and then when the car lost grip on the slopes sideways, I feared we would roll over but I think that is the first timer fear as the other desert safari drivers where ripping it harder than me. I did not get too deep into the desert but just enough so that I could see the entry point. I did not get stuck Alhamdulillah but also couldn't get atop of the no joke dunes but I think it is ok for the first time.

I also managed to rip the front lip off :P to a blind small hole. Soon Ill get good tires and join you on your drives.