•  
Advertise here

Dear all CARNITY members,

It is my very first time to showcase a unique road trip on western coast line of United Arab Emirates toward Tarif on Ghuwaifat national highway. I got this idea to introduce this trip on Carnity when some of my colleagues randomly explore the location.

Description: its 2 hr 43 min drive, 265 KM from Jebel Ali as per below map. (Area - Qareen Al Aish).My colleagues have spotted numbers of turtles, sea snakes, octopus, crabs, water dams, Mangroves, different type of beaches, Palm tree farms and my more. Its actually a man made island as per (Image 2) and only a tiny road is linked to the final spot at the end.  

Draw Back: There is no street lights on internal roads, so the best time to experience this place is in a day light.

Level of Drive: All types of vehicles can reach to the final spot, also there is few white sand beaches where only 4X4 can go through. 

image.png.7a8d83b5206d8d8074ee416f8a5ffc98.png Image 1

image.png.4ae4df4c5fe1bdbe5c0f7d11e2a123f2.pngImage 2

There is plenty of spot where we can clicks some mesmerizing pictures for our Carnity group and keep our photo gallery healthy enough.  Before joining Carnity i have explore many places by my own to the south west side of UAE, but i have never explore to the coast line. 

According to me, I think we should explore this area in a big numbers group to create an another milestone trip for Carnity. I will keep my research on about this particular place until we finalize to plan this trip. Your comments and feedback will be highly appreciated. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's a very good idea Basit and thanks for sharing it here, I also haven't explored that side of coast line much.

Guys, how about let's do this during upcoming Eid holidays.....?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Im also in with my wife and kid.

Basit, start listing name in original post and add some tentative date 

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

8 hours ago, Abdul Basit Khan said:

Dear all CARNITY members,

It is my very first time to showcase a unique road trip on western coast line of United Arab Emirates toward Tarif on Ghuwaifat national highway. I got this idea to introduce this trip on Carnity when some of my colleagues randomly explore the location.

Description: its 2 hr 43 min drive, 265 KM from Jebel Ali as per below map. (Area - Qareen Al Aish).My colleagues have spotted numbers of turtles, sea snakes, octopus, crabs, water dams, Mangroves, different type of beaches, Palm tree farms and my more. Its actually a man made island as per (Image 2) and only a tiny road is linked to the final spot at the end.  

Draw Back: There is no street lights on internal roads, so the best time to experience this place is in a day light.

Level of Drive: All types of vehicles can reach to the final spot, also there is few white sand beaches where only 4X4 can go through. 

image.png.7a8d83b5206d8d8074ee416f8a5ffc98.png Image 1

image.png.4ae4df4c5fe1bdbe5c0f7d11e2a123f2.pngImage 2

There is plenty of spot where we can clicks some mesmerizing pictures for our Carnity group and keep our photo gallery healthy enough.  Before joining Carnity i have explore many places by my own to the south west side of UAE, but i have never explore to the coast line. 

According to me, I think we should explore this area in a big numbers group to create an another milestone trip for Carnity. I will keep my research on about this particular place until we finalize to plan this trip. Your comments and feedback will be highly appreciated. 

Trip Tentative Date: 31st of  August or 1st of September. (depend on group suggestion)

List of Participant: (please add your name and mobile number)

1: @Gaurav Bhai (050-5258706)

2: @Sidshk 

3: @Ren13

4:

5:

6:

7: 

8: @Abdul Basit Khan (055-9635217)

• Like (+1) 1