•  
Advertise here

Tyres for ASX

Hi all

as per title says, kindly suggest me tires for my ASX.

because with current tires, cabin noise feels too much. Suggest me tires with low noise but shouldn't be v expensive.

and approx. price as well.

Which tires you have currently (brand and size), so that we can suggest something better (less noisy) than that?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hankook Dynapro are noisey and that's what must be bothering you. General are pretty good tires.

If I am not wrong in that size you can get Kumho Solus KH17 (not 21) very quiet and reasonably priced in range of 300 per tire. Second option is Yokohama A349TL is also quiet and good tire in range of 350 (made in japan). Third can be Dunlop SP sport LM704 around 350 each tire.

34 minutes ago, Osman said:

thank u v much for your reply.

one more question...can u refer any reliable tire shop in sharjah.

if not in sharjah then any shop in dubai...

You can go to gulf-coast near al nahda  they have lots of range and good service

https://www.google.ae/maps/place/Gulf+Coasts+Co.L.L.C/@25.3026718,55.3846176,16.5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3e5f5c0eae9d8889:0x16f2204bda1a77a7!8m2!3d25.3037897!4d55.3867063

• Thanks (+1) 1

Yup gulf coasts is good and in same line you will have plenty of shops, so little research on same street will help identify the good pricing. Just make sure you get 2017 manufacturing date and not 2016 tire

• Like (+1) 1