•  
Advertise here

Al Qaswa Auto Spare parts selling fake / non-working parts

Thanks @Sidshk for the follow-up.

I have lodged a complaint with Sharjah Consumer protection department and will wait for 7 days to hear from them. I will update the outcome here. And after that, I will take second (Habtoor) and third (Mitsubishi) step accordingly.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 10/1/2017 at 2:52 PM, desertdude said:

Naming and shaming with the advent of new cyber laws can actually backfire and get you in trouble for libel and defamation instead, so I'd be very careful what I say on a public forum.

So VW emission scandal resulted in defamation too? *******INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT EDITED*******

Toyota cruise control failure on sheikh zayed road resulted in defamation too? *******INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT EDITED*******

I'm a Pajero user too and I actually immediately correlate what OP has suffered by seeing the fan is jogging instead of running when the gauge is 75% up. In Pajero gauge movement of 5-10% kicks the loud fan on, no rocket science needed.

If its fake part, then shop should be closed. If its genuine but non-working then replacement should be offered. PERIOD.

On 10/8/2017 at 1:25 PM, derik said:

So VW emission scandal resulted in defamation too? *******INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT EDITED*******

Toyota cruise control failure on sheikh zayed road resulted in defamation too? *******INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT EDITED*******

I'm a Pajero user too and I actually immediately correlate what OP has suffered by seeing the fan is jogging instead of running when the gauge is 75% up. In Pajero gauge movement of 5-10% kicks the loud fan on, no rocket science needed.

If its fake part, then shop should be closed. If its genuine but non-working then replacement should be offered. PERIOD.

*******INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT EDITED*******

After removing the new fake / non-working clutch, based on my mechanic advise I have gone with making old clutch as a direct clutch that is engaged all the time and results in slightly louder noise but offers the required cooling.

On last Friday, 6 Oct I got a chance to test my Pajero overheating actual cause and instead of 3-4 hours drive we drove for 13 hours from 7 AM - 8 PM and Pajero didn't overheat or went above idle temperature gauge like before. In a couple of occassions, it went up very slightly (5% - 6%) and come back to normal temp within 1-2 mins after stopping.

This all was tested with AC on, on all the time and in Sweihan super soft sand including the rigorous towing and dragging a super stuck car from 11 AM - 12 PM extreme heat.

So hence this is proved now that it was just a faulty clutch and NOTHING ELSE was mal-functioning as doubted earlier.

@Gaurav bhai  do you know even if that clutch was fine it can never compete with a direct clutch cooling as it is mechanically fixed to rotate at 1 to 1 rotations with the engine at no matter what rpm and temperature...even if the fluid clutch is engaged its in theory that it gives almost 1 to 1 rotations but in reality it seldom does....

1 minute ago, shadow79 said:

@Gaurav bhai  do you know even if that clutch was fine it can never compete with a direct clutch cooling as it is mechanically fixed to rotate at 1 to 1 rotations with the engine at no matter what rpm and temperature...even if the fluid clutch is engaged its in theory that it gives almost 1 to 1 rotations but in reality it seldom does....

Keeping theory aside, I'm driving this Pajero since 7 years with the working clutch and have been getting loud and audible cues whenever I push hard and the temperature drops back in no time.

• Like (+1) 1