•  
Advertise here

Al Qaswa Auto Spare parts selling fake / non-working parts

Finally, after a lot of anticipation and good work of Sharjah Economic Development Department, I finally received the full refund of 900 AED from Al Qaswa Auto Spare Parts a few hours back.

Many thanks to Saif from Sharjah Economic Development Department, very well done.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

9 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Finally, after a lot of anticipation and good work of Sharjah Economic Development Department, I finally received the full refund of 900 AED from Al Qaswa Auto Spare Parts a few hours back.

Many thanks to Saif from Sharjah Economic Development Department, very well done.

6c42d6499e27618d6853d67c223e5ffa01de9918aa9eb695d19110f462ad37ef.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

@Barry I don't feel it's sad to fight for your rights in any day and age. I feel sad for the reaction of a few people who instead of supporting to community and it's members try to discourage you and want you to forget about your hard earned money. Moreover take sides with such crooks who sell you fake or non working parts and then tell you hard luck, we are not going to refund your money or replace the part because it doesn't work out of the box. Even used spare parts have a few days guarantee of it doesn't work. Ridiculous.

Oh wow, that's a really good news. Congratulations Gaurav. 

I so wish to see @desertdude and @shadow79 face bitting their fingers.

So finally this has been proved that Al Qaswa Auto Spare Parts is selling the FAKE parts and found guilty and forced to refund and not even to replace the faulty or non-working part. Amazing work by Sharjah Economic Department, hats off to you guys.