•  
Advertise here

Best Radiator/ cooling for my vehicle in the uae?

hummerh3

I bought my Hummer H3 2009 about a year ago. When i bought it the factory fitted radiator had a crack on the top part of the plastic. I then bought a new radiator from acdelco. Its not even a year and the radiator is leaking again. I read that the aluminum (full no plastic) is much better, but i cant seem to find a place that sells the aluminum radiator. I will appreciate any  suggestion.

Thanks.

you will have to get one fabricated to match the original radiator dimensions. There are many companies like Dolphin Radiator and Sabah Radiator who do this job. Alternatively you can also goto a small fabricator and give your original radiator and he will be able to fabricate one for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@hummerh3 yes, i got one done from @shadow79. You can check with him as well. he runs his garage in Ajman and he has solved the overheating issue in my Cherokee XJ

Edited by skumar83
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Serck gulf is another master in designing custom fit radiators, but little more expensive than dolphin.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Serck gulf is another master in designing custom fit radiators, but little more expensive than dolphin.

Just got back from Dolphin and they asked 2500 Aed. Me on a budget

Edited by hummerh3
  • Sad (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use