•  
Advertise here

Z71 Stickers

i once had a guy who wanted a prado full side sticker which only came with japanese pardo and was not on the gcc spec ones so took him to the guys shop here in ajman and he gave the picture to him then he made the same thing for the prado guy...and fix it on his car there....is this thing made of metal..? 

no issues vivian bhai...

Edited by shadow79
more info

I think its usually plastic material with metal color finish. i have seen it on a couple of GMC Seirras . i tried a few shops in ras al khor but most of them sell car stickers that are kept on the back windows .Shadow bhai, your guy in ajman can he make such a sticker. i was hoping to get something ready made type cause i dont want to spend a lot on these type stickers. i even checked out ACE hardwares but didnt find Z71 logo stickers. 

@shadow79 Thanks bhai much appreciated.

@sidshk i did search on souq.com i did find one seller, call me old fashioned but i prefer to buy from a shop . i want to keep online shopping as the last resort. 

I am actually looking for a shop or shops  that sells such logos for cars as i have other friends of mine also interested and looking into buy some 3d stickers for their rides too.

I have a machine here for cutting vinyl. Can’t do those 3d ones though. Dragon mart is the place to go. You’ll find everything there. I saw a Corolla with 3d GT-R badges on my way to work yesterday so anything is possible in dragon mart. Personally, I hate the place. If you’re going it’s a good idea to bring one of those kick scooters.